Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Wildball VI

Thanks Gavin for hosting the last round before the finals. Had a great night with friends talking, eating and playing sometimes. Ha. Also, congratulations on coming equal first with Mark\ Skids. That was a surprise knowing how you two played all night, it just shows a lot more people played worse. Thankyou Andrew for keeping it all together for us, it wouldn’t happen without your hard work for us. Thanks for the night Gavin. Wazza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Defender

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big thank you to Gavin for hosting and for everyone accommodating/minding the little man. He had a ball. And didn’t make it to the servo on the way out. And it was good to see everyone though a little brief.

Gavin, thanks for having us again, great night, beautiful machines that played clean,fast and tough in most cases. Also, thanks to Rawdon for setting up my 2 multiballs on TNA...a beneficial update for that particular unit would be 3 more ballsaves per ball but that's just my opinion. As always , a joy to share good times with my fellow Wildballers, will see you in Royal Davidson for the finale,cheers

Thanks Gav for being such a great host.

As usual, walk up to machines after comp then get 10x the comp score.

Huge thanks to Cardini for running the whole shebang, what a stressful job.

Thanks skids for the ride to and from

and Nate for the quick after party on Hudini.

Oh yeah, also thanks to Lindsay and Simon for stealing all my TNA locks for every ball. Without multiball, there are just no points. [emoji3]

Great night everyone, but getting home at 4am has ruined me.

Many thanks Gavin. You're a good host! Not sure what I enjoyed the most: the non-Stern pinnies, delicious food or mini-golf. Oh, I know, it was hearing your story of how you build the putting course yourself. It's good to hear a man taking pride in his creation! Please thank your family for allowing us to invade your turf. And please have us over again next year!

Joining everybody else in thanking Gavin and family for allowing us to invade his Games Room.

There is much stress involved in the preparation of these evenings! Your machines performed brilliantly on the evening. The Spooky games on offer were a real leveller!!!! In fact all the machines were in awesome condition - real tribute to you Gavin.

That you to to the person who pinched my photo and took various photos of the night. Fascinating!!

Apologies for the quick exit I am a single dad at the moment!!!

A big thanks to Cardini for organising & Gav for hosting. Also big thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome at my 1st Wildball. Had an awesome time meeting all in attendance, playing pins & dribbling shite, cant wait to do it again.

A big shout out to Gav for hosting the meet and arranging all the food. What a fabulous collection we had the pleasure of playing.

Thanks to @cardini for handling the organising / scoring.

It was great fun playing mini-golf with @ZAC and Gav on his killer course before the heavens broke and let us watch hail dancing on the turf.

Thanks @Dedrok for setting up those multiballs on TNA for Lindsay and me :lol

Finally, great to meet/talk shite/have fun with everyone. Ohhhh, and an added bonus was that I was also able to rub shoulders with a world champion!!! Congrats Marc

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/191482-Arcade-Ghouls-n-Ghosts-World-Points-Tournament-Settings-678-700-Marc-Bell

Edited by symonz

A big thanks to Cardini for organising & Gav for hosting. Also big thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome at my 1st Wildball. Had an awesome time meeting all in attendance, playing pins & dribbling shite, cant wait to do it again.

Technically skids mini meet was your first.

• 2 weeks later...

@Pinball_Freak's round was the last of the qualifying rounds. We now move to the finals for Season 2 2018 and then the Grand final for 2018 to decide the overall Champion.

Firstly congratulations to @skids. ark Qualified First in the 1st and 2nd seasons!!!!

Go here to see the results of Pinball_Freaks' round --> https://matchplay.events/live/d3wbw/standings

Go here to see the 2nd series league standings --> https://matchplay.events/live/series/668

So Far this year we have played 54 comp games on 42 different Titles, with 8 debutantes. 1249 games have been played in the qualifying rounds.

2nd Series Final

50% of the playing group who played at least 3 rounds will progress through to the Finals.

Of the 41 Players, 18 played 3 rounds or more. So the top 9 (50% of the field) move through to the final. The finals will be best of three single elimination bracket. top ranked player to chose machine or order.

Wildball Grand Final.

We tally the results from the 1st & 2nd Seasons to determine the top 8 players for the year. These players vie for the Wildball Shield (trophies and cash) - currently held by @Audioenslaved.

The bottom 4 players will start proceedings. The 5th Ranked player to determine the machine or their position in the playing order and then the next ranked player has choice, and so on.

One game will be played no warm up (practice activity allowed prior to start of the finals).

The lowest score will be eliminated. The next ranked player enters the fray and the process is repeated until we have two players, who will play a best of three to determine the Grand Champion for 2018.

I will PM all Wildballers next week.

@Pinball_Freak's round was the last of the qualifying rounds. We now move to the finals for Season 2 2018 and then the Grand final for 2018 to decide the overall Champion.

Firstly congratulations to @skids. ark Qualified First in the 1st and 2nd seasons!!!!

Go here to see the results of Pinball_Freaks' round --> https://matchplay.events/live/d3wbw/standings

Go here to see the 2nd series league standings --> https://matchplay.events/live/series/668

So Far this year we have played 54 comp games on 42 different Titles, with 8 debutantes. 1249 games have been played in the qualifying rounds.

2nd Series Final

50% of the playing group who played at least 3 rounds will progress through to the Finals.

Of the 41 Players, 18 played 3 rounds or more. So the top 9 (50% of the field) move through to the final. The finals will be best of three single elimination bracket. top ranked player to chose machine or order.

Wildball Grand Final.

We tally the results from the 1st & 2nd Seasons to determine the top 8 players for the year. These players vie for the Wildball Shield (trophies and cash) - currently held by @Audioenslaved.

The bottom 4 players will start proceedings. The 5th Ranked player to determine the machine or their position in the playing order and then the next ranked player has choice, and so on.

One game will be played no warm up (practice activity allowed prior to start of the finals).

The lowest score will be eliminated. The next ranked player enters the fray and the process is repeated until we have two players, who will play a best of three to determine the Grand Champion for 2018.

I will PM all Wildballers next week.

I do like this format! Have you got the rankings for the season?

Apologies but again I won't be there. I didn't realise how much of an impact working until 5pm on a Saturday would be detrimental to my attendance record:redface

Might have a rethink about putting my hand up next year methinks.

I think @Defender wants to see if you are willing to sell your Charlie’s Angels, he wants corner the market :lol:lol:lol:lol

(That’s one :lol for each of defenders Charlie’s Angels)

Six different Charlie’s Angels machines for the Comp next year for my round. C1, C2, C3, C4, C5 and C6. Sounds good to me.