Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL9.1 Game 5 Champions League Season 18 FINISHED

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121381[/ATTACH]

Grab it here thanks to Tom Tower & Ninuzzu

http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/champions-league-season-18-ttnz-vpx/
http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/forums/topic/champions-league-season-18-vpx/

you know the deal

This table will run for the remaining days of December 2017 and to the end of January 2018 and will close at midnight on Sunday December 31 New Years eve EXTENDED - NOW FINISHING WEDNESDAY 31 JANUARY

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since December 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX Originals only

Scores will be updated in this post.

JustAnotherRat 85,434,730

Skids 73,563,860

Jed 26,604,920

Edited by skids

After a day of defeat, first trying to replace sprockets on a bike.. then got my chainsaw stuck in a tree limb and the chain came off....twice... finally got to power on my vpin and have a game of this new version. Ball 1 I got to the champions league final. End of game, still didn't manage to win it. so annoying~!!!

WP_20171224_00_16_58_Pro.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
You get lots of extra balls on this, i find the shot to start multiball very hard to hit

I don't get many extra balls... maybe I'm doing something wrong... the multiball shot is a bitch.

I did get a better score than my previous... still didn't beat @skids and still haven't got the Grand Champion score.

I don't get many extra balls... maybe I'm doing something wrong... the multiball shot is a bitch.

I did get a better score than my previous... still didn't beat @skids and still haven't got the Grand Champion score.

I've been in a food and booze coma for about a week it seems. Looking forward to getting back on the vpin.

Visual Pinball give me the shits sometimes. Just decided to have a game of this, loaded it up and the music is coming from the internal PC speaker while all other sounds are coming from the external speakers. I don't have PMD or SSF (yet) and have never had seperate sound outputs so why the hell would this change itself?

I'll look into it tomorrow.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Visual Pinball give me the shits sometimes.

only sometimes :)

When you have to maintain Vpinmame/SAM, Pin2DMD firmware, VP, B2s server, roms. if you use a front end then you need to maintain that and all the media, videos, dmd as well.

Add toppers, pinup player, audio-driven feedback, and these things require more time spent on software maintenance than anything in gaming i reckon!

• 4 weeks later...

First game after adding SSF tactile feedback. Is it possible that it makes me a better player?

I reckon it does, least it does for me. For the first time you have a real tactile feel in the ball, flippers, and all mechanical elements of every table. And chimes sound and feel fantastic too.

I haven't bothered with surround, I'm happy with just a pair of right/left exciters and one amp hooked into the playfield panel. Just my opinion.... but I think the whole SSF thing is overkill invented by OCD tweakers who don't play real pinball. Cause you don't notice feel through a cabinet that way (front/rear) when you play real pinball anyway!

That said, tactile feedback is da bomb, and it makes a massive difference to VP.

I might even get back to playing after the australian open is finally over ;)

Edited by Jed