Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL9.1 Game 4 Pokemon FINISHED

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=54807&id=12258&full=1

Don't have this table? get it here thanks to jpsalas

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13094
http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12269

you know the deal

This table will run for the remaining days of December 2017 and to the end of January 2018 and will close at midnight on Sunday December 31 New Years eve EXTENDED - NOW FINISHING WEDNESDAY 31 JANUARY

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since December 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX Originals only

Scores will be updated in this post.

Jed 2,144,877,076

JustAnotherRat 2,038,369,051

Kane. 253,730,287

Skids 93,231,810

Edited by skids

6f2ac1711b95bc389b5b87b92479d08a.jpg

I've changed the music on this table to have the Pokemon theme, the Pokemon Rap and a Pokemon battle song as suggested by my kids. I think it adds to the game. Happy to share is anyone wants it, do I just share my table for that it does the music get held elsewhere?

It should work fine if you just zip up the contents of the music folder for this game, and upload it. Then we can just dump it in our music folder.

I'd like a copy for sure :)

My pins are still obstructed by one of my motorbikes which has the back wheel off for some work. I hope to fix this some time over the weekend and get back to playing!

can't get this working on my machine (your version from the dropbox JAR) i get 3 different errors, all at different places in the script. something about versions and highscores ?

I don't understand why... I copied it from my cab, took it inside and added it to my desktop and it played.

I don't understand why... I copied it from my cab, took it inside and added it to my desktop and it played.

was my machine, i updated to the latest version of vp and now it works.

Wish we had more time, @skids can we extend 9.1 to end of january ? get to play these games for longer :)

Maybe we should call these UltraDMD problems 'killscreens' ?

So killscreened Pokemon by Ball 2,

Good stuff on the extension skids :) It's good to have the time to play now.]

With a score like that Jed you don’t need anymore time to play :lol

With a score like that Jed you don’t need anymore time to play :lol

ha, if i'm scoring like this you know the table is easy !

Just keep starting that venus-whatever pokemon lock/multiball and then hitting jackpots, score goes up pretty quickly, 5-ball multiball is good fun too.