Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 7 ~ Lady Bug (closes 31-Dec)

OOO

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

D1veh3C.png

This mind boggling “ever so quick” maze game is a tough one to play well, especially on medium difficulty. One gate turn error and you’re toast. The bonus can either reward the bug or burn the bug, or both, and that is the dilemna you face in this CAG game of ever increasing speed and danger.

From 4th to 10th place, BandontheRun, JasonV91, Barra, bigredbird, yankeebest, RichyS and camaro all scored over 100K to post impressive scores on a very tricky game. To make over 100K is a very good achievement.

Johnny Bonde scored 198,070 points to take out an outstanding 3rd place. Then Derek Broadfoot, close to the game cutoff, scored 1,720 points more for a total of 199,790 points and a brilliant 2nd place.

Congratulations to Donald Hayes for winning Game 7, with a score of 246,900 points, a great effort on a great game from Universal.

Well played, congratulations to you also on your first ever game win in the MGL ...

aMm5kGF.png

Game 8, Carnival and Game 9, Crush Roller are both currently in play … a shooting gallery and a paint job that will keep you all very busy … until Game 10 … possibly the toughest game in MGLXXXIV!

http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

Edited by OOO

aMm5kGF.png

Game 8, Carnival and Game 9, Crush Roller are both currently in play … a shooting gallery and a paint job that will keep you all very busy … until Game 10 … possibly the toughest game in MGLXXXIV!

Game 10? Well that was unexpected and during my time (from memory but I could be wrong) unprecedented. And I shudder to think what harder game is coming up next.

Edit: I didn't look back far enough. In my 1st MGL (MGL14) we went to 12 games, the last one being Bigredbird's favourite game Mr Do.

Mental note: Dot the I's and cross the T's no matter how many beers are on board. :075:

Game 10? Well that was unexpected and during my time (from memory but I could be wrong) unprecedented. And I shudder to think what harder game is coming up next.

Edit: I didn't look back far enough. In my 1st MGL (MGL14) we went to 12 games, the last one being Bigredbird's favourite game Mr Do.

Mental note: Dot the I's and cross the T's no matter how many beers are on board. :075:

Great post ... just a couple of pics ...

Z0uW3vp.png

... MGLXXXIV trailer ... someone trying to play well on DK ... ha ha, he's in trouble!

QKtOgCK.png

... 10 game decider that was a blinder. Yes @terencew is right now pretty cocky, according to his avatar, and in MGLXXX he took out Game 10 - Qix, so he'll get even more ... well, excited now.

Great post ... just a couple of pics ...

Z0uW3vp.png

... MGLXXXIV trailer ... someone trying to play well on DK ... ha ha, he's in trouble!

QKtOgCK.png

... 10 game decider that was a blinder. Yes @terencew is right now pretty cocky, according to his avatar, and in MGLXXX he took out Game 10 - Qix, so he'll get even more ... well, excited now.

The following sits next to my computer for just such an occasion to hopefully prevent me making a total idiot of myself online. Guess it didn't work this time:

ROB! SERIOUSLY! ARE YOU DRUNK AGAIN AND THINKING OF POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA?

IF THAT'S THE CASE NO MATTER WHERE IT IS BE IT FACEBOOK, AUSSIE ARCADE, SA FOOTY, CAG DOT COM, TWIN GALAXIES

OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU'RE ON FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!

THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

IT'LL ALWAYS END IN TEARS (MOSTLY YOURS) AND RISK FRIENDSHIPS.

FOR F...'S SAKE DON'T GO THERE

Guess I need to blow this thing up to A3 size so I take more notice of it. Feeling like a total dickhead right now :redface

And yes I thought carefully before I clicked post

The following sits next to my computer for just such an occasion ...

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you are one of the most impressive gamers in the world, you have a great sense of humor, and it's terrific having you play in the MGL and at AA.

I am really happy that you give it your best shot and you enjoy expressing your opinion. And I must say I also appreciate everyone else in the MGL, and I mean everyone ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

Enjoy life ... and your gaming ... :)