Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bally Boomerang

A workmate of mine has a heavily Australiana based games room and after playing our games here wants a pinny in there.

He's done some homework and Boomerang would fit in the theme perfectly even though I've told him its an average player.

The only proviso's are it has to be a really nice example of one and working 100%.

Anyone out there?:)

why?

it's such a shit house game :lol

the ultimate skidder.

Yep I know Tony and I told him as much but its more to do with the theme he's gone with and would like a pinny that fits into that theme. For example a latest model Stern like Ghost Busters would look so out of place.

Think of a games room with corrugated iron bar, old shears, horse saddle and pics of old Aussie beer labels and you'd have an idea of where he's at.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking Dan might have one , he may not want to sell it though unless he has a spare ;)

Who's Dan??? Used to be a fella hanging around here years ago by that name:unsure;)

Bally Boomerang

There was one for sale in woy woy a few months back , have just sent a message to see if still available but I doubt it

Updated......just been told it is long gone , sorry mate

Ps. Shaloub had one ages ago

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

There was one for sale in woy woy a few months back , have just sent a message to see if still available but I doubt it

Updated just been told it is long gone , sorry mate

Ps. Shaloub had one ages ago i think or it may have been a 4 million BC it get them mixed up all the time

Updated......just been told it is long gone , sorry mate

Ps. Shaloub had one ages ago

That's ironic. My mate lives at Phegans Bay. Wait till I tell him one was for sale a km away a couple of months ago - Gold:lol

Yep I know Tony and I told him as much but its more to do with the theme he's gone with and would like a pinny that fits into that theme. For example a latest model Stern like Ghost Busters would look so out of place.

Think of a games room with corrugated iron bar, old shears, horse saddle and pics of old Aussie beer labels and you'd have an idea of where he's at.)

bronco or mustang, sure shot, dodge city...

Edited by wiredoug
tpyo