Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Any Adelaide locals about?

Hi guys,

Looking to build a pinball cab in the new year and was wondering if there were any local Adelaide lads in here that wouldn’t mind letting me take a peek at their builds :)

Trying to work out best way to mount screens etc and it’s hard to figure it out just from looking at pictures and just to get an idea of how everything goes together etc

Thanks 😁

Any Adelaidian’s in here?

Hi guys,

I’m hoping to build a widebody cab next year and was wondering if anyone in Adelaide would be kind enough to let me have a peek at there build?

Want to see how it all goes together and how the cabinet works with the mounting of play field and top glass etc... it’s hard to wrap my head around from only pictures and written explanations.

Cheers 😁

I've got one your more than welcome to look at. I haven't updated it in ages though so it is just running VP9 & Pinball FX2. Mine doesn't come apart easily though so you'd have to peak inside the front door to have a look at the internals. Otherwise you can see photos in my build thread somewhere on the forums here.

Hi guys,

I’m hoping to build a widebody cab next year and was wondering if anyone in Adelaide would be kind enough to let me have a peek at there build?

Want to see how it all goes together and how the cabinet works with the mounting of play field and top glass etc... it’s hard to wrap my head around from only pictures and written explanations.

Cheers

Have a look around this sub forum of virtual pinball as well.

Lots of info in here:)