Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Super Bands

Tolls

Buying Super Bands

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

Just bought Super Bands online from Zax, ordered “Super Bands-Flipper Bands” in three colours, only one of each arrived. They offer for me to buy more at no discount and pay the postage again. You would think either they would get the description right or pick up on this as an order error. Didn’t even offer a discount. Won’t be buying from them again, for the rest, beware that you need to buy two.

Just bought Super Bands online from Zax, ordered “Super Bands-Flipper Bands” in three colours, only one of each arrived. They offer for me to buy more at no discount and pay the postage again. You would think either they would get the description right or pick up on this as an order error. Didn’t even offer a discount. Won’t be buying from them again, for the rest, beware that you need to buy two.

if you ordered one band and got one band you dont really have the slightest right to be blaming anyone but yourself mate.. a super band is a super band .. if you want 2 you have to buy 2..

sorry im on zax side with this one.

I cant see any issue with their website.

flipper rubbers don't come as a set.

but it sounds like you just learnt this.

^^^^

too quick Doug:)

It’s says Bands or I would have ordered two, not just in the brand name.

It's an easy mistake to make, we've all done stuff like this. At least it's local shipping. When i did it :redface it was from the states. Mine turned out to be quite expensive.

Just bought some this afternoon myself. I'd love to do all of my machines with them but the prices are crazy. So look at the price to verify how much you're getting. If it seems cheap, you probably haven't got enough.

Given there are machines with odd numbers of flippers I would've assumed all flipper rubbers came in singles, like all the other rubbers.

There are two on the (photographic) pictures on the listing though so I can understand a mix up could've happened.

I guess that is the downside of online ordering. Sometimes you get exactly what you ordered (like that pen a few weeks back).

Also be careful if you need to buy a flipper kit.

I know one place that sells them just for one flipper but the price is twice as dear so you think your getting two.