Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TRS 80 software

As I recently got a Genie I (System 80) & that it's 100% compatible to a 16k TRS-80 model 1, level 2. I'm asking if anyone has or can help out for some software on cassette for it. Happy to pay any costs. :) copies are fine.

Get one of those Tape Adapters and play wave files (mp3?) back to the deck via a mp3 player or PC.

Get one of those Tape Adapters and play wave files (mp3?) back to the deck via a mp3 player or PC.

That's what I did with my C64. Converted the TAP files back to WAV files. Needs to be WAV because that's basically an analog sound, much like that original. yes, the code is 'digital' but transmitted in an analog format (IE: sound) :)

That's what I did with my C64. Converted the TAP files back to WAV files. Needs to be WAV because that's basically an analog sound, much like that original. yes, the code is 'digital' but transmitted in an analog format (IE: sound) :)

Yep, Back in the day - When a double tape deck was a rare and exciting thing that only one person in the street had.

We would often spend a day tape to taping the C64 tapes.

• Administrators

In a pinch you can get one of THESE and use your phone or computer to play the tape images. A few apps I've tried on my android automatically converted them.

I've had mixed results though, the adapter worked on my C64 but didn't work on my Amstrad CPC464. I tried the one from Jaycar and it didn't work on anything.