Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Yeerongpilly Super League

The Yeerongpilly Super League is a monthly IFPA-registered competition, with finals on the last Friday of each month.

Format:

Unlimited (pump 'n' dump) qualifying on four machines over three weeks. Scores on each machine are ranked. The eight players with the highest aggregate ranking enter the finals. Final rounds are one game on each of the four machines, four-person match play with PAPA scoring (7, 5, 3, 1). The top two players from each group then play in a group of four to determine 1st to 4th, and the bottom two players from each group play to determine 5th to 8th.

Locaction:

96 Wilkie St, Yeerongpilly

Cost:

Pay as you play during qualifying (only paid games count towards the competition, replays are not eligible). No fee for the finals.

Web Page:

Check the Ipswich Silver Ball Pinball Club page for qualifying times, announcements, and updates.

Edited by Michi

Sweet, that's just down the road from my work. I'll be dropping in on the way home for sure.

Cool! It'll be good to see some new players there. Get ready for a beating ;)

Curious to know what's at the location, shop, bar, cafe?

I haven't been there myself. It's in an industrial estate, so I don't think it's a bar any such thing. @corey.hamilton.587 is still in the process of setting the place up.

I guess we'll find out starting 1 September :)

Michi.