Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

NinjaKat Questions

Hi all,

I am new here so hoping this is a good place to start.

I am wanting to get some initial feedback and opinions on colours for the new NinjaKat consoles (check photos on my site). So far I have tried only white and black. The most recent is a matt white which in my opinion looks better because it is not so glossy and doesnt show every finger print etc like the gloss does (especially black).

Also buttons, what colours do you all think? The boards I am using support LED as you can see in the footer the white one I made has 2 LED buttons on the front. Unfortunately the LED buttons are a little longer than usual so I cannot fit them on the side or the front left.

Looking forward to all your feedback! Of course if you want to register your early interest in the console(s), please check it out - http://www.ninjakat.com.au

signature.png.d661b3857c203d965715053466a22ea2.png

Hi @Darksoul,

Thanks for the reply. I apologise if that is how I came across. I am just excited to share my project with like minded people who can hopefully provide me with some helpful feedback.

Point noted however, and I will tone down my excitement as much as I can. :redface

Thanks for the welcome though.

Alex.