Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AA Great members shout out.

JOKERPOKER

Hi All,

Just thinking how we have a really good crew of guys and gals her on AA.

Couple of shouts to members here. @Hashman for selling me a game he didn't really want to sell. Contacted me to let me know he had to shift something and had promised to give me first bite at it....and yes i bit....HARD :lol

And due to severe OCD :redface and me NOT having a sheet of PDI to go into the new machine i was hoping to get one local. @Cooked71 to the rescue and sold me a spare. Thanks mate really appreciate it and yes all is right in the world now and i can relax.

Speaking of PDI (It really is the best glass out there no this is not a paid advertisement:D) @jordano8 even offered to get it to Brissy for me just to help out if I couldn't source one in NSW first. THANKS to all involved. It has made my week pretty special.

And yes Pix tell the story.

5c95f95ca925e641850ea7577414c22e.jpg

Think i found the last brand new HULK LE topper in the world. Soooo happy about this one.

4f8bf40a79a7f44f3ac3a92b7e1f177a.jpg

435936bd243359f3dc9a0e5fabbcc3db.jpg

1846db21b061251cf8d429cf21e98aea.jpg

I love a good shout out!

Awesome line up of Sterns you got there Scott. Looking very nice indeed and oh so clean. Oh wait I think you missed a spot. See it, there it is, there, it's right there ;):lol

Where, where, hang on i will get the Mr Sheen :rolleyes

Hi All,

Just thinking how we have a really good crew of guys and gals her on AA.

Couple of shouts to members here. @Hashman for selling me a game he didn't really want to sell. Contacted me to let me know he had to shift something and had promised to give me first bite at it....and yes i bit....HARD :lol

And due to severe OCD :redface and me NOT having a sheet of PDI to go into the new machine i was hoping to get one local. @Cooked71 to the rescue and sold me a spare. Thanks mate really appreciate it and yes all is right in the world now and i can relax.

Speaking of PDI (It really is the best glass out there no this is not a paid advertisement:D) @jordano8 even offered to get it to Brissy for me just to help out if I couldn't source one in NSW first. THANKS to all involved. It has made my week pretty special.

And yes Pix tell the story.

5c95f95ca925e641850ea7577414c22e.jpg

Think i found the last brand new HULK LE topper in the world. Soooo happy about this one.

4f8bf40a79a7f44f3ac3a92b7e1f177a.jpg

435936bd243359f3dc9a0e5fabbcc3db.jpg

1846db21b061251cf8d429cf21e98aea.jpg

Always happy to help out Scott. When u messaged me telling me you had no PDI for your new game, I could completely empathize with the seriousness of the situation. That night I had nightmares about the light reflections, the DMD glare, the dull colours. Even worse, that it was the only game without PDI in your immaculate line up!!!!!! I just had to find a way to help out a fellow junkie in his time of need. [emoji12]🤣[emoji12]🤣[emoji12]🤣[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk