Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gottlieb Class of 1812 Manual

the4horse

Question

10 answers to this question

It's really annoying that Gottlieb has such a hard hand on their old data. You can download almost any pin manufacturers info other than Gottlieb. It's really sad as some of it is well over 50 years old.

I agree...I'm trying to get sound roms at the moment and finding it a challenge because its a Gottlieb :rolleyes

- - - Updated - - -

Theres one on ebay US $29.00 item number 253088953433

I'll probably wait until Marco get them back in stock. They're $24.95 US and his postage is pretty cheap. Plus I've gotta get a few other bits n bobs that I can't find locally...

- - - Updated - - -

PBR would most likely have them in stock... assuming you've tried local resellers first that is...?

How do you find PBR? I know they're a great resource for all things Gottlieb but not having Paypal makes it really difficult and expensive to buy from them.

How do you find PBR? I know they're a great resource for all things Gottlieb but not having Paypal makes it really difficult and expensive to buy from them.

I've found them a pleasure to deal with.

Since I first looked at them years ago, they've started using an online payment company www.transferwise.com. My first order using that was completely painless.

PBR are pretty good - never had an issue - plus if they don't have something it's likely no-one else will either. I have a US bank account so lucky in that respect.

- - - Updated - - -

Since I first looked at them years ago, they've started using an online payment company www.transferwise.com. My first order using that was completely painless.

Transferwise is pretty cool - if I didn't have a US account I'd use that for PBR.

I looked into transferwise and they seem like a good alternative to Paypal. I can see I'll be buying a lot of things from PBR!