Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 6 ~ Ghosts 'n Goblins (closes 24-Dec)

OOO

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pardon my ignorance - what is a leech game ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

It's when you attach a leech to the private parts of a friend or acquaintance when they're sleeping.

Tee-hee. Sorry.

Leeching is killing the same respawning enemies again and again, in a pointless, miserable ordeal full of shame and regret.

Probably my all time favourite arcade game.

BITD when It first came out in our hang out I watched all the older kids playing it. The game had about $4 of 20c coins on it (this was a way to reserve the next go) and a crowd. No one could get past the cemetery. As I watched for probably an hour or so I got my go. I got past the cemetery. Hahaha.

I still have not completed it and it is still a go to game for me when I look for something to play.

There is a PCB for sale at the moment on ebay.

Love it.

Probably my all time favourite arcade game.

BITD when It first came out in our hang out I watched all the older kids playing it. The game had about $4 of 20c coins on it (this was a way to reserve the next go) and a crowd. No one could get past the cemetery. As I watched for probably an hour or so I got my go. I got past the cemetery. Hahaha.

I still have not completed it and it is still a go to game for me when I look for something to play.

There is a PCB for sale at the moment on ebay.

Love it.

Thanks for your post. A lot of people find it really hard and don't like this game. If they played it really well, then I would think they would post they like the game. A bit like love for Galaga, Jumping Jack, Mr Do! etc.

Are you going to have a go and post a score here? I hope you do! There is no point loving something and not playing the game!

OK, time for you to get past the cemetery again 30 years later, otherwise it's time for you to go to the nursing home.

A bit of encouragement for everyone ...

OoUt0MJ.png

I love it too ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

Always liked this game but also always found it a bit too difficult. I still have yet to make it to the end.

That was my issue with this, and many other games. It got to the stage where they made games needlessly difficult to maximize earnings, which didn't work with me - if I got nowhere after a few games, no more 20 cent coins went into it :)

That was my issue with this, and many other games. It got to the stage where they made games needlessly difficult to maximize earnings, which didn't work with me - if I got nowhere after a few games, no more 20 cent coins went into it :)

Yup. And although I enjoyed playing a lot of Gauntlet - I generally dislike games that can be “continued” for another quarter.

I once saw a Ms Pac/Galaga that had a “continue” option - I’m like wtf?!