Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 6 ~ Ghosts 'n Goblins (closes 24-Dec)

OOO

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 16 of 17 ...

Only 4.5 hours to go before this game is closed.

knLb7XX.png

So many gamers are so very close on the scoreboard. Those with resolve will make a difference ...

... or run in fear ...

50fGfLO.gif

... and admit defeat ...

qnkvkhp.gif

... even to a bat!

v4IVsKu.gif

The MGL never sleeps, it's onward through Christmas, onward through New Year ... and into the final weeks of the toughest eSports World Championship the world has ever known.

Edited by OOO

gng0010.png.c1c061a5ada6d735ce100dd43eef962f.png

giphy.gif

edit:

I scratched a little in the cave (I do not know if it was useful but I did it :redface)

so not too regretful for my delay of a few minutes ... seconds ?

Well played gadzooks ! you are the best :sm1:

Day 17 of 17. Score submissions for Game 6 - Ghosts n Goblins is now closed.

Final Results ...

9ZxGKbN.png

Definitely one of the hardest games in MGLXXXIV. The harder they are, the less well liked the game is, and this game rewards those with exceptional skill and mighty patience, to play through what seems impossible. And so we have an elite band of gamers who fought the ghosts and the goblins as best as they could.

fok999, outrun86, Barra, DaLar, JasonV91, SectionZ and redelf all scored over 200K to finish from 2nd place to 8th place in excellent performances on a mighty tough game. This Capcom game makes you earn your points.

Congratulations to Timothy Gadler for winning Game 6, twice! Not only for getting the high score on the right ROM set, but also getting the high score on the wrong ROM set. A duo of well done. King of the monsters!

PjnQVqi.png

Game 7, Lady Bug and Game 8, Carnival are both currently in play … insects, veggies, ducks and bunnies … what a mixed bag of challenges!

:)

Day 17 of 17. Score submissions for Game 6 - Ghosts n Goblins is now closed.

Final Results ...

9ZxGKbN.png

Definitely one of the hardest games in MGLXXXIV. The harder they are, the less well liked the game is, and this game rewards those with exceptional skill and mighty patience, to play through what seems impossible. And so we have an elite band of gamers who fought the ghosts and the goblins as best as they could.

fok999, outrun86, Barra, DaLar, JasonV91, SectionZ and redelf all scored over 200K to finish from 2nd place to 8th place in excellent performances on a mighty tough game. This Capcom game makes you earn your points.

Congratulations to Timothy Gadler for winning Game 6, twice! Not only for getting the high score on the right ROM set, but also getting the high score on the wrong ROM set. A duo of well done. King of the monsters!

PjnQVqi.png

Game 7, Lady Bug and Game 8, Carnival are both currently in play … insects, veggies, ducks and bunnies … what a mixed bag of challenges!

:)

My (first) first...wooop!...aaannnddd it will probably take another 4 seasons to get another!.....lol!

And for the record....call me Tim....calling me Timothy sounds like my mum calling me when Ive done something wrong...hehe!