Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 6 ~ Ghosts 'n Goblins (closes 24-Dec)

OOO

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm far from an expert, but I have put a lot of time into trying to learn, here's a few tips that may help some, mainly dealing with level 3. I've tried not to give any real spoilers away, the Armour drops etc. you will find yourself.

This is tough, its not just memory, skill, or timing, its a combination, though timing is the key to success I'm finding.

On level 2 it's a good idea to pick off the ogre on the far right by shooting him through the wall from the left, this still leaves one later but saves time

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121157[/ATTACH]

The Red Arremer - best method I have found is to get a bit of a distance away then face the other way & let him come to you, time it right & as he drops his wings and charges quickly turn and fire off as many shots as you can, its far from fool proof though, you will need to improvise.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121158[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]121159[/ATTACH]

If in doubt run away! when you get to this point hit him once or twice then run back down a few of the steps & he should fly up, when you return he will be gone, same technique can also be used to avoid collecting an unwanted item. If you have the shield you can attack instead.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121160[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]121161[/ATTACH]

Go up the 2 ladders and to the right

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121162[/ATTACH]

Eventually you will find yourself down the bottom, close to the boss, if you got the Armour drop don't fall into the small cutaway on the left as you drop down or it disappears ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121163[/ATTACH]

No tips for the boss, just a pic, got him :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121164[/ATTACH]

These won't help a great deal, perhaps the better players have a few more insights to share..but practice is the only way!

• Super Moderator

Someone has to come last

gngt0004.png.2939f8d902b763d87c29d99b377057b4.png

- - - Updated - - -

No skill level increase, just some random guy in a cape who turned me into a frog and gave me a 10k bonus

gngt0005.png.8b2936eeb7d4ea58f5f2b25eb5d13c04.png