• Enraged
  • Embarrased
  • Drunk
  • Down
  • Depressed
  • Crying
  • Crazy
  • Cool
  • Cocky
  • Bemused
  • Awesome
  • Annoyed
  • Angry
  • Amused
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Welcome Welcome:  0
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 16 of 16

    Thread: VPGL9.1 Game 2 Diablo FINISHED

    1. #11
      Jed's Avatar
      Jed is offline
      is always up late.
       
      Happy
       

      Join Date
      May 2009
      State
      Confusion
      Posts
      5,573
      Mentioned
      126 Post(s)
      Quoted
      1248 Post(s)
      Czech Republic
      I'm not worried at all about hitting the XDMD limit of 2 billion or whatever it was, where are the points on this game ? I only got to ACT II probably explains a bit....

      Does anyone else think the "Get out of here!" sample when you hit the chest sounds like it's ripped from Family Guy - Lois Dad ?
      13,894,798


    2. #12
      JustAnotherRat's Avatar
      JustAnotherRat is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Piratey
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      State
      NSW (Newcastle)
      Posts
      1,708
      Mentioned
      60 Post(s)
      Quoted
      614 Post(s)
      Australia
      Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
      I'm not worried at all about hitting the XDMD limit of 2 billion or whatever it was, where are the points on this game ? I only got to ACT II probably explains a bit....

      Does anyone else think the "Get out of here!" sample when you hit the chest sounds like it's ripped from Family Guy - Lois Dad ?
      For me the way to score points was to get a 2nd ball, at least, by hitting the ramps and moving the lights in the inline so that all of the letters light up and then start a mode and follow the lights.

      I can't even remember hearing "Get out of here!" lol

    3. #13
      Jed's Avatar
      Jed is offline
      is always up late.
       
      Happy
       

      Join Date
      May 2009
      State
      Confusion
      Posts
      5,573
      Mentioned
      126 Post(s)
      Quoted
      1248 Post(s)
      Czech Republic
      Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
      For me the way to score points was to get a 2nd ball, at least, by hitting the ramps and moving the lights in the inline so that all of the letters light up and then start a mode and follow the lights.

      I can't even remember hearing "Get out of here!" lol
      It happens when you hit the chest for the first time to drop the barrier in front of it. Sounds exactly like Mr Pewtershmidt.

    4. #14
      kane's Avatar
      kane is offline
      is Beefu Testing...
       
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      State
      Melbourne
      Posts
      2,077
      Mentioned
      72 Post(s)
      Quoted
      329 Post(s)
      Had another crashed game tonight with the 1.0.3 table. I was trying to get a screenshot after finishing it but with so much multiball I just never had a chance, and the score is rarely displayed when there is so much going on.

      It crashed right when I started Act III for the second time, get your screenshots in before then people!

    5. #15
      kane's Avatar
      kane is offline
      is Beefu Testing...
       
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      State
      Melbourne
      Posts
      2,077
      Mentioned
      72 Post(s)
      Quoted
      329 Post(s)
      267,641,322

      Crashed this game too when I lost the last ball at the same time as multiball started, but at least I could still get a screenshot.


    6. #16
      Jed's Avatar
      Jed is offline
      is always up late.
       
      Happy
       

      Join Date
      May 2009
      State
      Confusion
      Posts
      5,573
      Mentioned
      126 Post(s)
      Quoted
      1248 Post(s)
      Czech Republic
      Got through the game twice (defeated Mal+hael) and was on the way for a third time through the acts when I hit the 2.4 billion ultradmd score overflow error otherwise known as 'kill screen'

      Didn't get any screen shot , and most of the time the DMD was off anyway. UltraDMD is borked, and sadly the guy who wrote the UDMD code seemingly doesn't want to fix it but wont release the code for anyone else to fix it either, according to Scotty wic who wrote the stranger things table and has also worked with UDMD.

      So In lieu of an actual score, I'll submit the overflow error/kill screen



      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
      Had another crashed game tonight with the 1.0.3 table. I was trying to get a screenshot after finishing it but with so much multiball I just never had a chance, and the score is rarely displayed when there is so much going on.

      It crashed right when I started Act III for the second time, get your screenshots in before then people!
      I should have taken more notice of this advice!

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •