Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Jurassic Park

Been meaning to start adding to this for a while and there are plenty of mods available now, but at a very expensive price US for this machine. Opening gate, moving Raptor cage, new Realistic T-Rex etc etc.

Anyway thought I would start small. So purchased these to put up by the raptor pit and egg shot :)

Both are velociraptors and only a few cm's tall

20170811_174142.thumb.jpg.aa5e7a1cc16ea3e259ffd41858709316.jpg

Jurassic Park

Very unlikely to ever get one of those realistic trex's. I've pleaded several times over the past couple of years and it's always been no to Australians.

If you ever get him to do it I'd be up for one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Replaced the pterodactyls with more realistic toy's. 5 minutes in the oven to adjust the wing span and head direction once the plastic heated up then onto the same mounts.....

The oven idea is a good one, but I think my wife might hit the roof if she caught me, also I would be nervous about stuffing it up and over cooking !

The oven idea is a good one, but I think my wife might hit the roof if she caught me, also I would be nervous about stuffing it up and over cooking !

No smell IMO.

It was on an oven tray, with grease proof paper at 100 degrees for five minutes. Then just had to work out what shape I wanted as they were freakin hot.

Just for the record I did over cook one lol