Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPX Originals Mini comp for December 2017

How about Goldorak or Metal Slug?

Minions Pinball?

Evil Dead?

Mortal Kombat II?

Anyone played Hextech, Electric Mayhem, A Real American Hero, Golden Birds?

Since we have Bubba as a table which is a retheme, we could have Harley Quinn or Rat Fink which is a rethemed Star Trek

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, Evil Dead is a PROC table so probably a bad choice.

Anyone played Hextech, Electric Mayhem, A Real American Hero, Golden Birds?

never heard of these. golden birds sounds like a poker machine :) where did you find them ?

you're not wrong about Proc. it looks like a nightmare to get going. i'd prefer to just enjoy playing something else than struggling to get one table setup with that so it can work.

never heard of these. golden birds sounds like a poker machine :) where did you find them ?

you're not wrong about Proc. it looks like a nightmare to get going. i'd prefer to just enjoy playing something else than struggling to get one table setup with that so it can work.

They are all listed and linked in the spreadsheet on Visual Pinball Addicts Facebook page. Golden Birds in an Angry Birds theme.

I have P-Roc set up for Cactus Canyon Continued and the set up wasn't too bad but it seems it's causing some problems for people at the moment.