• Enraged
  • Embarrased
  • Drunk
  • Down
  • Depressed
  • Crying
  • Crazy
  • Cool
  • Cocky
  • Bemused
  • Awesome
  • Annoyed
  • Angry
  • Amused
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Results 81 to 90 of 98

    Thread: Donkey Kong replica build

    1. #81
      -Slayer-'s Avatar
      -Slayer- is offline
      is Thinking about the next build!
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      State
      Victoria
      Posts
      636
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Quoted
      174 Post(s)
      Australia

      not sure if this will work but I have uploaded my first start up


      - - - Updated - - -

      Few minutes later, H-hold adjusted and we were in action
      _20180210_062453.jpg

    2. #82
      -Slayer-'s Avatar
      -Slayer- is offline
      is Thinking about the next build!
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      State
      Victoria
      Posts
      636
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Quoted
      174 Post(s)
      Australia

      So it's been a couple of days since first start up and iv managed to get in a couple of hours gaming and all is working really well.
      Big thanks to @dragonlee for helping me with setting up the monitor as well as being the man that had the monitor I needed when looking for one, thanks a million Leo
      Once I stop playing dk for a few minutes I will have to finish off the little things on the cab to complete this build.

    3. #83
      Adzy8383's Avatar
      Adzy8383 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      State
      Queensland
      Posts
      790
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Quoted
      104 Post(s)
      Australia
      Awesome work bro!!!


      Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

    4. #84
      Anthony's Avatar
      Anthony is offline
      is Looking for a Harlem
      Globetrotters pinball.
       
      Friendly
       

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      State
      Queensland
      Posts
      717
      Mentioned
      63 Post(s)
      Quoted
      179 Post(s)
      Australia
      I bet it is very satisfying to now own a DK as pristine as this. Many hrs of barrel jumping hammer smashing ahead.....simply great job.👍

      Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
      Pinball...I can't get enough !!!

    5. #85
      -Slayer-'s Avatar
      -Slayer- is offline
      is Thinking about the next build!
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      State
      Victoria
      Posts
      636
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Quoted
      174 Post(s)
      Australia

      Quote Originally Posted by Adzy8383 View Post
      Awesome work bro!!!


      Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
      Thanks mate, appreciate it.

      Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
      I bet it is very satisfying to now own a DK as pristine as this. Many hrs of barrel jumping hammer smashing ahead.....simply great job.��

      Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
      Very satisfying, now to get the final details on just so hard now that it's up n running

    6. #86
      Brad's Avatar
      Brad is online now Cheeky Bastard
      is Banned
       
      Wtf
       

      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      State
      Brisbane, Australia
      Posts
      11,326
      Mentioned
      181 Post(s)
      Quoted
      1384 Post(s)
      Australia
      Quote Originally Posted by -Slayer- View Post
      just so hard now that it's up n running
      The curse of MANY a project

      Brad

    7. #87
      dragonlee's Avatar
      dragonlee is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Friendly
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      State
      melbourne
      Posts
      5,958
      Mentioned
      214 Post(s)
      Quoted
      880 Post(s)
      Lebanon
      Quote Originally Posted by -Slayer- View Post
      So it's been a couple of days since first start up and iv managed to get in a couple of hours gaming and all is working really well.
      Big thanks to @dragonlee for helping me with setting up the monitor as well as being the man that had the monitor I needed when looking for one, thanks a million Leo
      Once I stop playing dk for a few minutes I will have to finish off the little things on the cab to complete this build.
      Yw Paul..anytime

    8. #88
      gingerbreadman's Avatar
      gingerbreadman is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      State
      Vic
      Posts
      31
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Quoted
      7 Post(s)
      Australia
      Been off forum for a while , so amazed by what I'm seeing !!! You guys are so talented

    9. #89
      -Slayer-'s Avatar
      -Slayer- is offline
      is Thinking about the next build!
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      State
      Victoria
      Posts
      636
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Quoted
      174 Post(s)
      Australia

      Quote Originally Posted by gingerbreadman View Post
      Been off forum for a while , so amazed by what I'm seeing !!! You guys are so talented
      Cheers mate, iv been taking my time with this project to get it perfect

    10. #90
      -Slayer-'s Avatar
      -Slayer- is offline
      is Thinking about the next build!
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      State
      Victoria
      Posts
      636
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Quoted
      174 Post(s)
      Australia

      Ok iv now had some fun playing this beast, put in 6-7hrs over the past week, wanted to see if I could hit 100k before I finish the cab off and this happened first game today
      _20180220_114021.jpg

    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •