Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 5 ~ Lunar Rescue (closes 17-Dec)

OOO

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love going left to right so the astronauts have to run the farthest distance to my ship :lol

Those little guys have been through enough. I make sure I have the ship stocked with beer for the jaunt back. The plan is to make it to our destination, but if we don't, we die happy.

What about beef jerky?
How could I have forgotten about a snack that tastes like beef? Good call sir. On the next mission, I shall pick some up at the nearest space station. I'm sure the boys will really be running to board the ship when they smell the smoky aroma of the jerky. This will help too, as they were a bit lackadaisical of late.

How could I have forgotten about a snack that tastes like beef? Good call sir. On the next mission, I shall pick some up at the nearest space station. I'm sure the boys will really be running to board the ship when they smell the smoky aroma of the jerky. This will help too, as they were a bit lackadaisical of late.

Beef jerky is one of my favorite foods lol

- - - Updated - - -

And macaroni and chesse

- - - Updated - - -

And macaroni and chesse

I like your style oldhank. :cool:

I really got after this game tonight. Haven't beaten my score, but had some really good attempts, and most important of all, the boys really enjoyed themselves on the ship. One of them said "Whomever came up with the idea of stocking the ship with beef jerky is a genius". I just looked at him very seriously and said "that was oldhank".

I really got after this game tonight. Haven't beaten my score, but had some really good attempts, and most important of all, the boys really enjoyed themselves on the ship. One of them said "Whomever came up with the idea of stocking the ship with beef jerky is a genius". I just looked at him very seriously and said "that was oldhank".

Creechy working on his dualism I see... :D

Pulling things back a bit, spam crispy fried in cubes mixed in with good, stick to your ribs, home made mac and cheese will always get my attention. Always.

Making a late charge. Considering the dodgy piloting and near misses I'd say the pilot drank all the beer and traded the beef jerky for cheap scotch :40s::tequila::alien:

I think I've got this covered.

Creech's spaceship would look something like this...

809340310_startrekbridgelunarrescue.thumb.jpg.998c3afe0fe98559450064c7ccb067a0.jpg

Creechy working on his dualism I see... :D

Pulling things back a bit, spam crispy fried in cubes mixed in with good, stick to your ribs, home made mac and cheese will always get my attention. Always.

I make a mean mac and cheese i normally throw in some bacon strips some mayonnaise and some bread crumbs on top

Looks like the Beer and Jerky paid off. :) Next time maybe we will serve some Mac n Chizzo.

My goal was to hit 20k before the time was up.

0034.png.6d4a4cd661cd7c4a984bcf41c917cfaa.png

- - - Updated - - -

I think I've got this covered.

Creech's spaceship would look something like this...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121260[/ATTACH]

Yes! Great pic BRB! :laugh:

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

STtBokc.png

kernzyp, fok999 and bensweeneyonbass all scored over 16K to take out 9th to 11th placings. To make even just that score took some very good skills and expert navigating to save the astronauts.

Then redelf, DaLar, creech, Barra, Rat, RMacauley and Fliplismc all scored between 23K down to 20K in a very closely fought game to take out 2nd place to 8th place. Breaking 20K is a huge achievement on this very difficult but very fun game.

Congratulations to Jason Vasiloff for winning Game 5, being the only gamer to hit 30K and break the previous MGL record held by Clay Karczewski.

LMf09Lq.png

Game 6 - Ghosts ‘n Goblins and Game 7 - Lady Bug are both currently in play … horror by monsters or terror by insects … you can only get so much fun by playing in the MGL, and live!