Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PSPA Order - Random rubbers

Hey guys,

Did a small order from PSPA to get some Junkyard parts. The order arrived with all of my parts plus a whole handful of random, assorted rubbers. No explanation or anything, just a whole lot of random rubbers. I haven't counted, but I'd say there'd be at least 20-30 rubbers there.

So, is this normal? Not complaining at all, just confused :) Does PSPA often package random rubbers with orders? Am I missing out on some kind of pinball in-joke when ordering from PSPA?

On a related note, order was placed on Saturday and received on Tuesday, so kudos to PSPA for the fast handling and post :) Now to start rebuilding some flippers.

Hey guys,

Did a small order from PSPA to get some Junkyard parts. The order arrived with all of my parts plus a whole handful of random, assorted rubbers. No explanation or anything, just a whole lot of random rubbers. I haven't counted, but I'd say there'd be at least 20-30 rubbers there.

So, is this normal? Not complaining at all, just confused :) Does PSPA often package random rubbers with orders? Am I missing out on some kind of pinball in-joke when ordering from PSPA?

On a related note, order was placed on Saturday and received on Tuesday, so kudos to PSPA for the fast handling and post :) Now to start rebuilding some flippers.

yes mate happened to me once, sent a whole bunch of leg bolts... at least 30 allup

yeah lol .. its normal. :D

i got one with a bucketful of 4inch ones ill never use and 4000 of a previous staff members business cards...

another with a 50cm high ( literally ) pile of old midway arcade parts guides ( all the same one)

PSPA is such a good company to deal with. Good prices, lots of hard to find parts etc. Thanks heaps guys

Yes, they have many, many, many more parts that are yet to be unpacked and will one day be on their website. These parts I am tipping will be original NOS parts too that are in high demand by many of us. Mark and staff have recently gone in a new direction, really slowing down their pinball machine sales/service to now concentrate on internet parts orders. Good luck to them too.