Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hashman's 2017 Christmas Pinball Party Pissup - December 16th 3pm Onwards

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the FABulous show was great.

I really do like the photos of Moyra with @RGR @Ryza and @Coon82

Good on Richard for stopping mid (important) game for a drunkard like Moyra to take a selfie with her! Top marks mate, I really thought that was awesome! :cool:

Credit to Moyra for waiting for me to trap up!

While the FABulous show was great.

I really do like the photos of Moyra with @RGR @Ryza and @Coon82

Good on Richard for stopping mid (important) game for a drunkard like Moyra to take a selfie with her! Top marks mate, I really thought that was awesome! :cool:

Great photos there Michael. I can't say it enough how awesome the night was. Isn't it funny when you're around Moyra not only do you get drawn into having shots but it seems to be the photo hot spot too...hmmm :laugh: Good stuff guys.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas :cheers:

Isn't it funny when you're around Moyra not only do you get drawn into having shots but it seems to be the photo hot spot too...hmmm :laugh: Good stuff guys.

Haha, ill just quote Jase here as I feel he put it best...:lol

Wow, what a night!

Had a blast as usual. Played a whole 1 game of TWD before a voice behind me said "are you finished, we're doing shots!"

By the way I'm starting a support group for anyone else who got sucked into the vortex of cyclone Moyra, ha!

#shotsshotsshotsshotsshots

• Administrators

Awesome! AA has provide me with a source of games to play, contacts and information over the years, but the people I have met that have turned into some of my best mates are the most valuable thing the site has provided for me.

Well done all, top shelf.

Dave