Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

War For The Planet Of The Apes

I just bought my tickets online to watch War For The Planet Of The Apes in Gold Class tomorrow night.

I am really looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the last 2 movies and hopefully this one is right up there.

There is nothing like watching it in Gold Class either. Sit, relax and get served.

I just bought my tickets online to watch War For The Planet Of The Apes in Gold Class tomorrow night.

I am really looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the last 2 movies and hopefully this one is right up there.

There is nothing like watching it in Gold Class either. Sit, relax and get served.

You will love it, it's the best of the three.

I have to say I really enjoyed the movie and Woody is excellent as usual. Loved him in Cheers and White Men Can't Jump. I actually like the second one better but all 3 movies are excellent. I am now looking forward to Thor Ragnarok coming out soon as well as the new Justice League. I love the superhero movies.