Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Checkpoint

Hi All

Looking for a Checkpoint for a newbie mate of mine. Would need to be in good reliable condition as he's not so tech savy yet.

Pm me. Prefer NSW but happy to consider others.

Cheers Scott

Nice choice of machine. I quite liked Checkpoint.

Data East made some lemons but I thought this one was quite good that earned some decent coin.

Flipper mechs were rubbish as well as slingshot and bumper parts but they are easily swapped for better quality other brands.

• 1 month later...

Would you believe it. Checkpoint was the only one sold. Thanks for the heads up anyway. 👍The search continues.

Sad you missed it @JOKERPOKER.

It was one of the early Data East machines I liked to play and was actually good to play.

The problems with it though are the ramps break easy and the fluro paint wears extremely fast.

We had a NIB Checkpoint that had real bad paint wear within a year and that was why we moved it on. The ramps were manageable but they did break regularly as did DE Batman ramps.

The DE bumper and slingshot parts were rubbish and always broke but they are easy to swap with Bally Williams parts.

Still, I think the machine is worthy of bringing back if you can get the parts. I haven't had a need to source DE parts for a long time myself.

• 8 months later...