Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Thumbnails?

Rich

I am noticing that I am unable to continue a thread as it won't allow me to add any more pics. I see that when I have to finish that there are doubled up pics which are thumbnails, how do i remove these and continue with the thread?

• Administrators

The thumbnail's in the attachments down the bottom are left over images you didn't embed in the post. When you're in the attachment editor you need to make sure any images you want in the post are ticked. All images ticked can then be inserted in your post by clicking "Insert Inline"

If you edit your post and delete the embedded attachment code which looks like

[ATTACH =CONFIG]119614[/ATTACH]

Say I edited my post and erased that embedded image code the image will be removed from the post but will now show up in the "Attached Thumbnails" at the bottom of the page like whats happening with you.

The reason for this is you have to "delete" any unused images you don't want from your post. The way to do this is go into your advanced editor, click manage attachments then along the bottom is your attachments, hover over the image you want to delete and click the little "X" at the top right to permanently delete it.

If you forgot to add that imaged to "embed" in your post simply tick it then click "insert inline". You can then find the newly added code again which looks similar to this

[ATTACH =CONFIG]119614[/ATTACH]

and then cut and paste it where you want it to show in your post, the image no longer shows up at the bottom of your post.

IMAG0024.thumb.jpg.9845aafe56420263513f0488db7f07f7.jpg