Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Anyone else having site firewall issues on AA?

I've been getting blocked a lot recently from replying to posts and PMs due to the sites firewall. I think it has something to do with posting links, although I'm not sure. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, again not sure, seems like others can send me links but I can't return the favour.

Anyone else had posting/PM issues with the sites firewall lately?

Damnit, tried to post a link to get the error message and it just posted the link as it would normally. Not sure what's up with that...

Everything seems to be working for me now. I'll post a screen shot if it happens again.

Yep I was having the same issues a couple days ago, then it seemed to work again

Just now it's doing the same thing again when I try to post a link in a thread (image link)

Same Application firewall error as posted a few messages up

Cheers

• Administrators
Yep I was having the same issues a couple days ago, then it seemed to work again

Just now it's doing the same thing again when I try to post a link in a thread (image link)

Same Application firewall error as posted a few messages up

Cheers

I've contacted the server OP haven't heard back.

I received it again not long ago whilst replying to a PM. Since I couldn't send the PM I pasted my response in a forum thread (one about Snes region modding) and it worked.

Seems to be a certain keyword(s) or tag that causes the issue.

I received it again not long ago whilst replying to a PM. Since I couldn't send the PM I pasted my response in a forum thread (one about Snes region modding) and it worked.

Seems to be a certain keyword(s) or tag that causes the issue.

I get it when:

1/ trying to post an img link when tagged

2/ clicking the ''preview post' button

both trigger the web application firewall message.

it's still happening for me.

It's weird, cause i can see others able to post image links. I know AK ha said he's still waiting on a response from the server op though so have to wait it out.

tried posting here, failed, tried sending a pm, failed.

just tried editing my post and adding, "tried posting here again and it worked" message popped up that "it was too short".

I have edited spelling mistakes that are shorter.