Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Good Manners

• Administrators

I was taught as a kid to stand aside for a lady and to hold a door open for them when needs be. I still do it as it does no harm. Surprisingly older ladies who should know better will sometimes walk through with their noses in the air and no sign of a nod or a smile as a thankyou while younger ladies will think it I nice. It does not take much to act with a little manners as part of your daily life.

As my grandfather once told my Dad (his son-in-law) "Manners cost you nothing boy".

Dave

Ha - not just busses - EVERYWHERE!

The Chinese could sure use this as well

Seriously Mike I cannot believe the kids we get. We have suspended 16 kids from 1 bus alone last term for abuse towards the bus driver. Racial insults to verbal assaults, these kids will drop the c bomb at the least provocation and physical abuse as well. When in doubt kick the driver?

PRIMARY AGE this is!

Seriously Mike I cannot believe the kids we get. We have suspended 16 kids from 1 bus alone last term for abuse towards the bus driver. Racial insults to verbal assaults, these kids will drop the c bomb at the least provocation and physical abuse as well. When in doubt kick the driver?

PRIMARY AGE this is!

Chinese kids are worse (if that's possible). They have been brought up as little kings and princesses, often in a single child family and as spoilt as all get out!

They grow up and grandma buys them a new BMW so on the road they are complete arseholes and demand that they are the ones who own the road.

The police are useless and let them get away with unbelievably dangerous crap.

Makes my blood boil when driving......I must get a bigger memory card for my car camera and post some of the idiotic things they do on the roads. Without video footage people just would not believe my stories!!!

The Australian politician (who was shouted down for his comments about a year ago) who said "Asian drivers are bad" - yes, he was generalising BUT, 95% of them are truly bad drivers and he was dead right.

Time to start telling these PC people to piss off and wake up!

Edited by Homepin
spwelling

Chinese kids are worse (if that's possible). They have been brought up as little kings and princesses, often in a single child family and as spoilt as all get out!

They grow up and grandma buys them a new BMW so on the road they are complete arseholes and demand that they are the ones who own the road.

The police are useless and let them get away with unbelievably dangerous crap.

Makes my blood boil when driving......I must get a bigger memory card for my car camera and post some of the idiotic things they do on the roads. Without video footage people just would not believe my stories!!!

The Australia politician (who was shouted down for his comments about a year ago) who said "Asian drivers are bad" - yes, he was generalising BUT, 95% of them are truly bad drivers and he was dead right.

Time to start telling these PC people to piss off and wake up!

That's the same issue we are having here. Indulged kids who have never been taught common courtesy. They think the world revolves around them and are somehow owed something.

I really worry what some of these kids will be like when they grow up, if they do grow up at all. Parents won't believe how bad they can be. I love it when they come in to dispute that their little Johnny would never do that.

Out comes the 1080P recording with digital sound from the onboard cameras that all our new vehicles get. The last one the conversation went like this.

"No our boy would never do that"

"So that boy in the crystal clear vision throwing a sandwich at the bus driver and calling him a f**kwit while trying to drive his 85 kids home safely is not your son?"

Silence! Apparently it was their son but they still wanted to argue the 6 months suspension. LOL we'll see your son in 6 months.

How we haven't had a driver go postal and deck a kid is a testament to their patience really.

Bit racist fellas

Rude asswipes come in all colours

Don't get all PC now!!

We have just discussed how OUR OWN EXPERIENCES have encompassed Australian AND Chinese kids - let others chime in with their OWN EXPERIENCES.

Racism is NOT what we are discussing and stupid comments like yours are what is perpetuating this PC bullshit!!

Want an example of reverse racism - a black can call another a "nigger" yet if a white person calls a dark person that there is an outcry TOTALLY out of proportion to the event. But it's OK for a black to call a white "white trash" etc etc - that's perfectly OK.

In any case THAT IS NOT what we have been discussing here.

Either way is not ok,and I know what you mean regarding the n word. It's all crap.

I see just as many aussie yobbos on the road being pricks but singling out one over another is silly

Oh...I'm not talking about the occasional dickhead on the road - I'm talking about 80% of them being idiotic, selfish drivers. Certainly the majority that's for sure.

I have driven my own car on the roads here in China for three years now so I speak from first hand, personal experience, not hearsay.

Don't get all PC now!!

We have just discussed how OUR OWN EXPERIENCES have encompassed Australian AND Chinese kids - let others chime in with their OWN EXPERIENCES.

Racism is NOT what we are discussing and stupid comments like yours are what is perpetuating this PC bullshit!!

Want an example of reverse racism - a black can call another a "nigger" yet if a white person calls a dark person that there is an outcry TOTALLY out of proportion to the event. But it's OK for a black to call a white "white trash" etc etc - that's perfectly OK.

In any case THAT IS NOT what we have been discussing here.

The white Australian male is the one attracting the most rasism these days.

How dare he work his arse off to get him and his country ahead only to see all he has worked for and his morals he lived by be turned over to accomadate those that whine till that get what they want.

When did the, "get off your arse and do it yourself or learn how to do it", get replaced with the, "I need help and how much government funding can I get for it"?.

I was paying taxes from 17 years old, working full time and doing miles of overtime. How does a country prosper when the adverage kid is still "learning", not paying any taxes till mid to late 20s but has the hand out for cash and help from the far less actually paying taxes.

That's the same issue we are having here. Indulged kids who have never been taught common courtesy. They think the world revolves around them and are somehow owed something.

I really worry what some of these kids will be like when they grow up, if they do grow up at all. Parents won't believe how bad they can be. I love it when they come in to dispute that their little Johnny would never do that.

Out comes the 1080P recording with digital sound from the onboard cameras that all our new vehicles get. The last one the conversation went like this.

"No our boy would never do that"

"So that boy in the crystal clear vision throwing a sandwich at the bus driver and calling him a f**kwit while trying to drive his 85 kids home safely is not your son?"

Silence! Apparently it was their son but they still wanted to argue the 6 months suspension. LOL we'll see your son in 6 months.

How we haven't had a driver go postal and deck a kid is a testament to their patience really.

So your really Automan in disguise:)

How dare he work his arse off to get him and his country ahead only to see all he has worked for and his morals he lived by be turned over to accomadate those that whine till that get what they want.

When did the, "get off your arse and do it yourself or learn how to do it", get replaced with the, "I need help and how much government funding can I get for it"?.

I was paying taxes from 17 years old, working full time and doing miles of overtime. How does a country prosper when the adverage kid is still "learning", not paying any taxes till mid to late 20s but has the hand out for cash and help from the far less actually paying taxes.

I hear you Steve. I was full time mechanic apprentice at age 15. I have just watched my son go through uni and was amazed that he can get almost 3 months every christmas holidays and still gets full payments for being full time student. He finished his degree on time. 3 years. Some of his mates are still there and just keep changing or starting a new one as they don't really want to get a job and WE are all paying for this. I think education is great but they seem to make it a bit easy on a minority (i hope) that just use the system.

He was telling me one of the student moderators is 34 and never had a job as he keeps getting degree after degree and admits he has no plans to do anything different!

The one that is getting to me now is the crowd funding. The

"I won't save for a rainy day, I'll spend it all and ask everyone else to fund what I should have paid for myself" mentality is driving me crazy!

Of course there is exceptions to the rule but the guy who didn't get insurance for his home and goes on a world trip then asks everyone to buy him a new house because his burnt down. Please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manners and consideration for others seems to be a thing of the past. And not just kids. My wife and I often think we are putting our kids at a disadvantage teaching them these antiquated ways as no-one else is concerned or slowed downed with such thoughts... But we are trying to get them to at least not expect reciprocal treatment. Sad times.

Manners and consideration for others seems to be a thing of the past. And not just kids. My wife and I often think we are putting our kids at a disadvantage teaching them these antiquated ways as no-one else is concerned or slowed downed with such thoughts... But we are trying to get them to at least not expect reciprocal treatment. Sad times.

Your not putting them at a disadvantage, they will be better off for it. We did the same with our kids and they have grown up to be fine young men.