Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Steelers meet - gauging interest

Can't believe it has been 4 years since the last time the shed was opened up to the members of Aussie Arcade (though there have been meets with friends etc).

So...now I am finally well planning on hosting a meet towards the end of Feb/early March 2018.

Such a massive turnover of games since the last meet and working towards having almost everything up and running by then.

Will be a total of around 30 pinballs and a 60 in 1 vid.

Getting a meet ready here is literally several months and hundreds of hours of restorations and rebuilding in preparation.

All my pinballs are electro mechanical made between 1950 to 1977 (and possibly a 1940 Genco if the cards fall the right way).

So just gauging would there be any interest as I have noticed over the last 4 years there has been a massive shift towards the comps/DMD and the new Sterns.

Over to you guys to hear your thoughts.

Very generous to open up your fantastic collection to us. Moyra and I would be very interested to come up mate!

Would make a trip of it, I have always loved your shed from afar and would love to see it in person.

Would really like to get a chance to play some older pinballs, If we are welcome of course!

So just gauging would there be any interest as I have noticed over the last 4 years there has been a massive shift towards the comps/DMD and the new Sterns.

:lol any interest? Ha, your shed is world famous, not everyone likes DMDs ! You”ll have to put a limit on attendees, the line will be down the street.:rolleyes