Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 2 ~ Dig Dug (closes 26-Nov)

OOO

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have played Dig Dug last night at H2H but I was too Paratodigem ;)

(Just joking actually I didn't get too drunk....I had to help with the scoring and presentations etc :) all went well will post about it later, still a bit of cleaning up to do the I might have a game of MrDo with rocks instead of apples)

Day 3 of 17 ...

Now this is a pretty exciting game ... Dig Dug came out around the time of Mr Do! in 1982 and many thought the latter was a copy in concept of the former.

For now, Stephen leads the other pumping monster meisters ...

prPzwL0.png GAdVnFc.png

The cat distracted me ... :redface
I'm still trying to determine what is going on in that picture as well. I know one thing, that mouse hole is pretty big, cat could probably fit in there and ruin the party.

Perhaps the mouse just has a huge heart and is gifting his pal some Christmas nip. :cool:

This is a great game, I know the top scorers will be learning and playing patterns but I like to dig freestyle and find learning patterns tedious. I changed from default dips to the harder MGL dips and still beat my cab best so I'm happy with that and feel I should be able to progress a bit more.

UnMaBcAh.jpg

Digging in dirt, squashing monsters with apples, I mean rocks, prizes in the centre... what's not to like about this game?

From your perspective, this game is as close to perfect as perfect could be. One would be hard pressed to find a game that you would like even better than this one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119515[/ATTACH]

dig_dug_by_luke_chueh.jpg

@fok999 is that you being pumped up like Fygar? ... :lol

- - - Updated - - -

This is a new PB for me but we’re so early in - I am thinking I can beat it!

OK then, you have to get double your score to see if you can play really great. That's 140K ... can you do it?

- - - Updated - - -

Day 5 of 17 ...

Everybody needs to practice their pumping, not their muscles ... the monsters that is ... rGsv6Dc.png

qEC6DeD.png

WepggPl.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119537[/ATTACH]

I think this is the best I've even done on Dig Dug. I remember thinking I was good at it as a kid but clearly I wasn't. Looking at some scores there must be a way to leech points... doesn't matter if I know how... I'm not good enough to do it anyway.