Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 1 ~ Pac-Mania (closes 26-Nov)

OOO

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to focus on game #2 and #3. I've done the best I could on Pacmania. Hats off to anyone who can score over 205k. I probably played on and off today, about 100 games and raised my score by 2k. There's still plenty of more games to come. Hopefully they're not as bad as this one. :(

Day 17 of 17 ...

The final scoreboard is as follows ...

nNGIqKR.png

Barra, JasonV91, DaLar, redelf, magrinder, QAOP Spaceman, creech, fok999, camaro and kane took out 2nd to 10th place respectively on an excellent variation to Pac-Man. Scoring from 410K down to 283K, these gamers played at a very high level for their scores.

Then the next group also did well in RMacauley, bigredbird, Fliplismc, Pessimeister, SectionZ, Fordy, gadzooks, RichyS, Bishop, Fire_Power and slade23, scoring from 280K down to 214K. Getting used to a jumping Pac-Man and a ghost that can match that jump is not so easy. Well done.

However one gamer played at an exceptional level, and scored a new world record of 1.5134 million points.

Congratulations Jimmy Linderman for winning Game 1. It seems you are the world no.1 on this game. Outstanding game play!

Super Bagman and Spiders are both currently in play, Game 3 and Game 4. This is the toughest MGL of the set of 4 that make up the 1st ever CAG World Championship.

Edited by OOO

Jump man jump!!!

Whoops wrong game, really like this incarnation of PacMan probably the best update of the familiar game although jumping, I always forget and its to late!!

Glad to back playing some MGL hopefully get in a full season.

Missed you guys!![ATTACH=CONFIG]119931[/ATTACH]

Welcome home DKong :D