Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 1 ~ Pac-Mania (closes 26-Nov)

OOO

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG ... now it looks even better!

That OutRun machine that you have been working on for years is finally finished, and it looks like brand new. Absolutely stunning, a bit like Miranda.

Now let me look a little closer ... I really like the Blue Kong in the frame. I think the joke here, and it looks very unique and a standout, is that this is from 8 Bit Burger from Melbourne?

I have to confess to everyone that I love Pizza and Burgers, and when I visited Melbourne last time, yep, I had an 8 Bit burger, fries and a game of Gyruss for 3 days in a row for lunch ... :redface

Pinch me was it real? YES!

The Ghost Busters car is a fave of mine on the top shelf, the Vader like Bob says looks great, and the Retro Gamer cover sits nicely on the wall next to the real thing!

Nice setup!

Oh yes @OOO the funny coloured DK is a foldout Menu from 8Bit Burger. What burger did u have btw? I had the Afterburner.......burnt me gob off! 🤤

Oh yes @OOO the funny coloured DK is a foldout Menu from 8Bit Burger. What burger did u have btw? I had the Afterburner.......burnt me gob off! ��

I went el cheapo with an 8 bit Burger, fries, a coke (no 4 fried chickens) and a license to kill ... Gyruss that is ... :120:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119713[/ATTACH]

I put a bit more effort into this attempt, still have a way to go :)

From 30,360 to 138,220 ... now that's nice, just like Miranda ... :049: ... you gotta love gaming ... and others ... :rolleyes

Hey it’s week 2 so as I like to say to the ladies - Show us your TIPS!

I'm no expert, but here's what I've learned so far.

The big points come from the Red Special pellet. Normally the ghost eat points go in order 200,400,800,1600,3200,7650, the Red Special pellet changes it to 400,1600,7650, so you can get a lot more 7650s and a lot more points. This bonus continues until you die, even over multiple levels, so survival after you get the Red Special is the key.

Each Round seems to have a different sequence for getting the Red Special to appear, Round one is as follows. Eat pellets until the fruit appears, eat the fruit and then eat a Power pellet, Red Special should appear shortly after.

I think there is more points available starting from Round 1 with no bonus, my best score after Round 1 is 110k.

PacmaniaRound1.png.598d9c26013f4bd3c2c1c72eb84d9059.png