Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PS4 Star Wars Battlefront - any players on here ?

Hi guys . Just recently got onto this online gaming thing and in particular am loving the Star Wars Battlefront at the moment .

Was just wondering if anybody on here plays it as well and is possibly interested in joining with me to play a few co-op missions and stuff . Trying to collect all the trophies and diorama figures from the game and could do with some help .

Can post your interest in here along with your PS4 online username or drop me a PM .

Cheers.

PS4 Star Wars Battlefront - any players on here ?

I enjoy the odd game of it Mr Maloo, main problem is prying the controller out of Jacob's hand.

Going away tomorrow, will PM you my user and arrange a session in a week.

Note: I'm not that good, just love running around in those maps.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Cheers @SwedishTaxi . Yeah I tend to suck as well . Found out a good semi sort of cheat though for the Droid capture mission . DON'T kill the enemy ( and hopefully they don't kill you ) , pair up with an opposition player on one of the 3 droids and take turns claiming it ( instantly from one player to another ) . You get 250 objective points each time you claim the droid which add up pretty quick . Over the time of one session you can rack up around 50,000 points which is great for getting your Rank level up . Only works though when you have 4 or 6 players total ( 2 or 3 each team ) . Anymore than that and someone has to miss out so people generally tend to get trigger happy .

• 3 weeks later...