Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sega Rally 2 Twin Racing Cab. Will consider other twin racers...

Looking for a nice Sega Rally 2 Twin. Needs to be fully working with handbrakes and good screens / chassis. In Victoria even better. Will consider other twin racers as well!

A twin Outrun 2 would be nice! :)

Thanks!

No . But I'd be interested in this. Any idea what driver you looking for ? Outrun 2 is out of the question thou

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Sega Rally 2 mainly but open to suggestions as well. No Daytona or Outrunners for me though as been there done that. Ive seen a few Sega Rally 2's on ebay and such but they all seem a little average. Initial D's maybe but are they purely just racing against one other car? That seems a little boring? Also why no Outrun 2? What about Outrun 2 2013? :)

Sega Rally 2 mainly but open to suggestions as well. No Daytona or Outrunners for me though as been there done that. Ive seen a few Sega Rally 2's on ebay and such but they all seem a little average. Initial D's maybe but are they purely just racing against one other car? That seems a little boring? Also why no Outrun 2? What about Outrun 2 2013? :)

outrun 2 is expensive as all hell 7.5k for anything half decent , i got a rally 3 with 32" LCD's but only a few in the country and i paid 10k for that

the computer driven drivers with LCD are the way to go but cost becomes a issue on them - maybe a nice need for speed underground/carbon you can pick them up cheap

because most people can't fix the computers unless you know what your doing or a nice fast 'n' furious

outrun 2 is expensive as all hell 7.5k for anything half decent , i got a rally 3 with 32" LCD's but only a few in the country and i paid 10k for that

the computer driven drivers with LCD are the way to go but cost becomes a issue on them - maybe a nice need for speed underground/carbon you can pick them up cheap

because most people can't fix the computers unless you know what your doing or a nice fast 'n' furious

I'll be moving 2 x pins for the space so 7.5 isn't out of the question. Rally 3? Tell me more?

Interesting you mention the LCD's. Being a computer person the thought of anything LCD actually puts me off a little as I don't want it to feel like I'm playing a computer. I want arcade racing. Not a ps3 in a driving cab. Outrun 2 I know is LCD but I have yet to play one. If if it plays like a genuine arcade machine with force feedback and the like... well I'm up for it.

Spoke to a Sega Rally 2 seller in SA and the handbrakes had been converted to a button on the dash? Screw that!

I'll be moving 2 x pins for the space so 7.5 isn't out of the question. Rally 3? Tell me more?

Interesting you mention the LCD's. Being a computer person the thought of anything LCD actually puts me off a little as I don't want it to feel like I'm playing a computer. I want arcade racing. Not a ps3 in a driving cab. Outrun 2 I know is LCD but I have yet to play one. If if it plays like a genuine arcade machine with force feedback and the like... well I'm up for it.

Spoke to a Sega Rally 2 seller in SA and the handbrakes had been converted to a button on the dash? Screw that!

if you like i can put you in touch with the person that has a outrun 2 he's selling - most new games today are computer but with the same feel "if not better" as the older games, force feedback is much better

so is reliability , CRT was soooooo yesterday in todays world , the driver i like the most at the moment is the new mario karts 3 ,

the really 3 and the HD daytona - if your ever is geelong pop over to the factory and have a play on some of them

SegaRally3.jpg.2aa059dd5e62a3442ce3d632043524ed.jpg 20170528_130213_resized.thumb.jpg.7dd8b845002e75135c9ebe3da0e1283c.jpg

if you like i can put you in touch with the person that has a outrun 2 he's selling - most new games today are computer but with the same feel "if not better" as the older games, force feedback is much better

so is reliability , CRT was soooooo yesterday in todays world , the driver i like the most at the moment is the new mario karts 3 ,

the really 3 and the HD daytona - if your ever is geelong pop over to the factory and have a play on some of them

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113136[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]113137[/ATTACH]

Yes thanks @Lou that would be great on both counts. Will try and get down to Geelong next week sometime and if you could put me onto outrun 2 guy that would be great!

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanna say a big thanks to @fd_kid. One of the best purchase experiences I've had.

Went well out of his way in to make sure everything was 100% and went the extra mile in doing so. Really appreciate it Michael.

Me and @Ryza had a good blast last night and it's so much fun compared to playing with Ray because she is completely hopeless at it haha

Custom topper and overall condition of the game is awesome.

Also thanks to @Lou for his help along the way as well.

1623f6f0352dcae921d6deb0e6bc16cb.jpg

b3ddcb67d9dc1d2d91b3cf71d17ff9f8.jpg

d224c725f90070351f7bd2e969b945c9.jpg

d3c5ad3a9eb967ccbfef3c1fbabfc669.jpg

6f6bddfe49f640d387b6823d1910cf33.jpg

e72b4e24ea424a7b46dc7faab8f08107.jpg

Game Room is now complete.

Glad to see you enjoying so much Dave, I hope you are using manual & not automatic :D

So bummed I had no time to play any of your awesome pins, I got home at 2:30 am :sleep

Looking at those pics makes me want to fire up my OR2SP single, The game has aged so well

for a game released in 2004 & I think is Sega's best driver.