Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New CENTAUR Playfield (CPR or NOS ;)

Good luck ☺ I thought about getting one in last CPR run to put away and wait until I found a Centaur but in the end I didn't do it. Now I have just purchased a Centaur 2 (waiting for shipping).....I'm hoping I will be happy with the playfield as it is. But I might take the mylar off and brighten the white areas and put some insert decals on before fitting a removable playfield protector. I should be happy with that, but if CPR do another run I will probably jump on.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hey Rat! Yeah, i've spoken to Ken at CPR and he reckons it may take up to 2-3 years before they potentially do another run.... and I reckon life's too short Hahaha! So I threw the absolute long shot out there that someone may be sitting on one.

I had considered re-doing all the white on mine, until I stood over it, stared at it, and added up the hours... and once again thought 'Life's too short' BAHAHAAA!

Are you sure about that GT-RAY ?

Nino's site is showing NO playfields...? Do you know something we don't ? Does he have a stash?

Rtbb still sell them.

But if anyone find nos please let me know