Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Mods on AA

• Administrators

Because of the problems of late and current mods are either busy or just lazy :b I've added 3 more mods to the team on recommendations from others.

Please welcome @Michi, @Gemini2544 and @toads all great contributors and level headed people.

Here's a list of current mods, people you can contact with concerns.

Admins

@Arcade King - Outspoken owner and Admin of AA.

@Brad - Pacifist Admin

Super Mods

@Foot - AA Furniture

@WOKA - :lol

@furballx - big scary dude

@GIBO - Bloke from WA

@Davefjedi - :b

@DKong - :unsure

General Mods

@dezbaz Super smart guy.

@Darksoul - the nice one.

@John73 - talks a lot.

@Michi - new

@Gemini2544 - Wanna be farmer.

@toads - new

The focus in the coming weeks and months will be going down hard on personal attacks and offensive remarks.

Please keep in mind mods are not on the site 24/7 and that while I personally don't get offended easily some people do so report posts or threads that YOU find inappropriate so we can discuss the best way to deal with it. I don't like closing threads or deleting posts however when moderating you're dammed if you do dammed if you don't so show a little tolerance and for the love of God don't sit there stewing over issues on AA speak up.

Cheers.

Edited by Arcade King

• Administrators
Great choices, congrats guys well deserved

some of the best thread starters on the forum, they will make great mods

I'll have to get you and some of the local boys down for a few beers one day so we can discus forum stuff.

I'll have to get you and some of the local boys down for a few beers one day so we can discus forum stuff.

OH NO guys i think Im being called up to the principles office.

I remember that old trick from school, over the loud speaker, Jason come up to the principles office dont worry it is only for some beers, I walk in the door happily to get my beer and there is two teachers hidden behind the door holding a net lol, Gotcha you little bastard its detention time for you. lol

but seriously, no worries sounds good

Edited by jason1

• Administrators
OH NO guys i think Im being called up to the principles office.

I remember that old trick from school, over the loud speaker, Jason come up to the principles office dont worry it is only for some beers, I walk in the door happily to get my beer and there is two teachers hidden behind the door holding a net lol, Gotcha you little bastard its detention time for you. lol

Haha more like uber it over, talk a heap of crap, laugh and play some Arcade. I've been hiding in my cave too long, 4 weeks ago I invited some mods over for a long overdue catch up and games so I'd like to make it a regular thing only get some local AAers over like the good old days......no pinball tho.

I always think face to face is the best @acejas case

Haha more like uber it over, talk a heap of crap, laugh and play some Arcade. I've been hiding in my cave too long, 4 weeks ago I invited some mods over for a long overdue catch up and games so I'd like to make it a regular thing only get some local AAers over like the good old days......no pinball tho.

I always think face to face is the best @jas case

if your relying on me being actually good at arcade games your getting the wrong guy, Im a tragic lol least you guys lining up behind me wont have to wait too long for your game lol

I Look like John Howard bowling a cricket ball

LOl...nothing like a meet like the old days...20 pinballs and everyones talking crap and gettin on it...I still do and pay for the comps that I dont enter and get on it...I'm starting to learn LOL...now where were we?

I resent that statement

Careful, careful! I might just be offended… ;)

No-one actually ever asked whether I wanted to be a mod. Instead, Travis kindly informed me that I am one. I guess I'll roll with the punches :)

Disappointed about the "no pinball" policy for a local meet, but I'll take the beer (under duress). In return, I'll be your punching bag on the arcade games.

Look forward to meeting you all in person!

Cheers,

Michi.

• Administrators
WTF.! Have you been told today..!? :b

Nothing :tumbleweeds

Careful, careful! I might just be offended… ;)

No-one actually ever asked whether I wanted to be a mod. Instead, Travis kindly informed me that I am one. I guess I'll roll with the punches :)

Disappointed about the "no pinball" policy for a local meet, but I'll take the beer (under duress). In return, I'll be your punching bag on the arcade games.

Look forward to meeting you all in person!

Cheers,

Michi.

Kind of hard when I sold my last Pinball to Woka :D

I forgot @dezbaz!

Someone bought this into work for smoko last night.......I was going to make a joke about it but it speaks for itself really :lol

pvzj3wah.jpg

Lol we got a town called wokalup

Middle of nowhere a pub,farms and a mechanic lol