Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Black Laminate

So I was about to paint inside my IJ Cab, after patching, sanding, sanding, patching, sanding etc...

Has anybody used black laminate inside there cab? Is there reason for and against?

So I was about to paint inside my IJ Cab, after patching, sanding, sanding, patching, sanding etc...

Has anybody used black laminate inside there cab? Is there reason for and against?

If you mean laminate as in Laminex then it will probably be too thick, the playfields often scrape the sides of the cabinet as it is

Would be a good idea for the base of the cab , not the sides as boots explains to thick , no room for m/ blades or art/ blades , I was just thinking about this the other day as it's a good way to cover up any holes ect , and a lot easier than replacing the base of the cab , can't see why it wouldn't work

If you mean laminate as in Laminex then it will probably be too thick, the playfields often scrape the sides of the cabinet as it is

Yeah that was what I meant... but yes, I didn't think of the thickness. Thanks guys