Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game elf 412 in 1

gronziess

Question

12 answers to this question

This also applies to any of the blue elf series boards.

Tried the 3 sided 1033 in 1 last night and same problems.

Avoid until they update the os to suit!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Hey mate, I've just got a new Hankin cocktail with the 60 in 1 and I'm thinking of upgrading to a 412 in 1.

If searched a bit and you seem to have your finger on the pulse re this gear :D

Do you have an update on whether the board is fixed yet?

Many thanks!

Hi,

Unfortunately, the Chinese are saying there is nothing wrong with them.

Until they have sold a few and everyone complains, they won't do anything.

The only thing I can tell you is with the dip switch settings in the side, switch one displays low res when off on a vga monitor and high res when on.

This is on the old version.

On the new version, it won't display anything when switch one is off on a vga screen but will work when switched on.

Also, the game menu is rectangular screen on the old one and rounded on the new.

I'm pretty sure that to fix it, would only need a new Linux distro on the sd card.

I'm not game to buy any more to find out when it's fixed.

I've been told the 1066 game(3 sided) board is still using the old hardware and you can just switch off the horizontal games in the settings and use it as a 412.

Sorry I can't be of more help

Hi,

The only thing I can tell you is with the dip switch settings in the side, switch one displays low res when off on a vga monitor and high res when on.

On the new version, it won't display anything when switch one is off on a vga screen but will work when switched on.

Also, the game menu is rectangular screen on the old one and rounded on the new.

I'm pretty sure that to fix it, would only need a new Linux distro on the sd card.

I've been told the 1066 game(3 sided) board is still using the old hardware and you can just switch off the horizontal games in the settings and use it as a 412.

My other post stated the 1033/66 was the same but not true. I had tried the 700 odd game blue elf

Hi,

Cheers champion!

I have a blue elf2 311 in 1 & it's fine, no issues like your describing. Are you sure it's not your power supply doing this.

Hi,

How long have you had it?

They updated the hardware around October last year, so it's possible you've got an older model.

The older models were no problem.

I've built hundreds of machines with these and never had a problem.

Opened one of the new ones up and the hardware has changed. New CPU etc.

Try to explain to the Chinese that they have a problem and like always, they don't listen.

Hi,

Hi Folks,

I've just installed one of these in my cabinet and found that I am experiencing the issues as described in this thread.

Is anyone aware of any updates that correct this?

Thank you

Trevor.

I think you might have a problem with your hardware. There aren't a lot of reasons for this problem, so I guess you've managed to sort out the problem. Therefore, giving the amount of time that has passed since the initial post on this thread, please give us an update. There are several things you can do if the game audio stops. You can update your drivers, disable and enable your speakers, adjust the audio buffer, use Audio Troubleshooter, check in-game sound settings, reinstall the game, or reinstall the audio driver, and make sure audio service is enabled. If you want to try another game, let's say the world of warcraft, you can get the world of warcraft cd key and enjoy the game at home with your friends. Edited by JakeWarm