Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

South Aussie cave

Very nice. As others have suggested, stay away from pinballs as long as you can. Hot tub will be first to go to make space as they multiply.

Very nice. As others have suggested, stay away from pinballs as long as you can. Hot tub will be first to go to make space as they multiply.

I know. I have been told by a few people here already to stay away for at least a year :) but i am already chumping at the bit.... ...... .... Pinball is SO addictive :)

Awesome setup....I disagree with getting rid of the hot tub. That means he'd have to stop having the hot chicks around for the bikini spa parties.

If you don't have a pet, just expand the pergola and decking out over the grass....Plenty of room for 5 pinnies under there:)

Mate that is an awesome space.

Forget the pin for a while and get a wee arcade machine line up going.

At least that will fit in easily

Maybe a table, lowboy and a 4 player for variety.

If you dont want dedicated then this combo should cover all games with multiboards and provide a satisfying playing position.

Either way great man cave!

Mate that is an awesome space.

Forget the pin for a while and get a wee arcade machine line up going.

At least that will fit in easily

Maybe a table, lowboy and a 4 player for variety.

If you dont want dedicated then this combo should cover all games with multiboards and provide a satisfying playing position.

Either way great man cave!

Yeah sorta fancy a horizontal machine now, or convert the one i have into a dual vertical and horizontal :)