Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Thunderbirds Are Go!

Corones

• Administrators

OK, every thread on AA about TAG seems to go to crap, regardless of moderator attempts to steer it back on track. Sadly, the people who get hurt by this are the ones who have paid for their games, either in full or deposits. Admin & mods put our heads together and we are about to create a private group on AA for TAG owners to keep each other up to date with progress, announcements etc. There are a few members here who are not on Facebook, and we recognise that Homepin no longer being on AA, together with the chaotic nature of any thread involving Homepin, really puts these people at a disadvantage.

Full details not currently nutted out, but it will be invite only, and hidden to anyone not invited to join. Invitees will need to deliver proof of sale or deposit before they can be admitted. Anyone who has paid for a TAG should think seriously about getting in, even if you do not intend to contribute. Hopefully this will help a few members out.

Please pass a link to this post on to anyone on AA you feel may benefit from this group so they can keep up to date with progress. More info to be posted here as it comes to hand.

Dave

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

If you are a TAG buyer and you want to be involved in a private forum drop me a PM ASAP. At this point there are very few interested parties in contact with me and we will need more interest if the forum is to go ahead.

If you are not sure if I am counting you drop me a PM just to be safe.

Dave

From Homepin Facebook...

We have had a great deal of trouble getting the copper mould forms to work correctly in our vacuum forming machine. Last week we hired an expert in the field to come and give a days training to our key staff and the results were immediate and spectacular!

They concentrated on the ramp as it is the most difficult piece to make and after only about an hour they had perfect parts coming from the machine every few minutes.

These ramps now need to be trimmed and have the entry flap riveted to them.

IMG_2749.JPG.6fedf5dc484796e029c177b17e6f6757.JPG

IMG_2750.thumb.JPG.9918712cae3edb61d820a544e75b16f6.JPG

IMG_2751.thumb.JPG.3776947829986e31f1f772e29232ec45.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG.c1b8ea4e1686c5b5ba39911f09740570.JPG

IMG_2754.thumb.JPG.08e8429fcd833179986686a981d8e84d.JPG

• Administrators

OK, update re buyers private forum detailed earlier. We are almost there.

@toads has setup a private, INVITE ONLY group expressly for buyers of TAG to share information. He is doing a little bit of testing now and expects that he will be in a position to issue invitations to join in 24 hours or so. All people who have PM'd either me or Toads with evidence of purchase will receive and invitation to join, while those who have not sent evidence of purchase will be asked to provide a receipt before they will be issued an invitation. Sorry for the Secret Squirrel approach but we had little choice thanks to the trolls. We have decided that non-buyers will not be issued an invite to this group.

Sit tight for 24 hours and wait for Toads PM with instructions on how to join. This is Toads group to moderate from here on, so you will need to contact him as a first port of call.

Dave