Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Thunderbirds Are Go!

Corones

his registered names

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132458[/ATTACH]

he has a number of businesses running so surely he can afford to pay a few guys back

http://www.katanatrading.com/china/index.html

maybe take him up on his 100% complete satisfaction

http://www.katanatrading.com/katanatrading/first.htm

http://www.katanatrading.com/impact/index.html

http://www.katanatrading.com/key/

and reckon he might start a Musicola brand soon given the business registration name

Mate no wonder tag is running a little behind. There is only 24 hours in a day to run all these other successful businesses and musicola to come. Wow excellent. Maybe he should have tried some crowd funding options to get tag moving along faster

- - - Updated - - -

it does not matter, the homepin brand has been trashed

nobody who bought TAG will buy game #2

I think people are eluding to maybe looking into the accc path as this may help with getting your hard eaned back

- - - Updated - - -

00b0bbf44bd203bb8112ff7e4e7c06e0.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice seal. And its 100% guarranteed

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate no wonder tag is running a little behind. There is only 24 hours in a day to run all these other successful businesses and musicola to come. Wow excellent. Maybe he should have tried some crowd funding options to get tag moving along faster

- - - Updated - - -

I think people are eluding to maybe looking into the accc path as this may help with getting your hard eaned back

- - - Updated - - -

Nice seal. And its 100% guarranteed

I agree 100% he will go broke

I agree 100% he will go broke

Your List of Suppliers in your Siggy at the bottom is shrinking every five minutes, lol Wonders how many of those will be left at the end of the year, maybe JJP the only one sort of solid

Your List of Suppliers in your Siggy at the bottom is shrinking every five minutes, lol Wonders how many of those will be left at the end of the year, maybe JJP the only one sort of solid

About the only pinball company that had a worse start in Australia than Homepin

About the only pinball company that had a worse start in Australia than Homepin

That is true.

Old Ballypinball has had a few duds In his supplier list the last little while. Every time I refresh this page there is another supplier gone.

Do you have much luck at the race track Ballypinball? lol

Some one will have to start another dodgy Pinball company to help keep your supplier list up.

It reminds me of when the drink reps used to come into my shop telling us how this obscure brand Energy drink was going tobe the next big thing and I should stock it over V.

You laugh and walk away and Just stock the V because you know its a product people actually want.

Then the guy down the road Thinks wow I better get onto this wagon the rep is selling me and Buys a fridge full of the next big thing, which turns out not tobe the next big thing as Expected, but manages to sell a few of them to some poor unsuspecting customer who later realizes its just shit, and you have the customer owning shit as well.

Then another rep comes in and sells the same guy the next big thing, and has a fridge full of more shit and commercial duds that he slowly offloads and around and around it goes again. While the guy who stocks the V out sells the bad tasting obscure drink 20-1

Guess Which pinball company is V and which are the next big things that never eventuate?

Ballypinball Dont you get tired of selling that shit from these Nonsense start ups with No hope?

Edited by jason1

Well the Heighway Aliens are selling to the usa for more than we sold them in Australia for, and homepin was our choice dropping the tables as well, to much negative customers complaints about racist homophobic comments he made and us supporting that.

Peer pressure

We still sell more New pinball games in Australia than anyone, first of many Houdini Arriving next month. And i already have 80 names on waiting list for chicago gaming no 3 title. Sold 7 games today all going to a Sydney Operator.

If all fails i can put my feet up and relax

Well the Heighway Aliens are selling to the usa for more than we sold them in Australia for, and homepin was our choice dropping the tables as well, to much negative customers complaints about racist homophobic comments he made and us supporting that.

Peer pressure

We still sell more New pinball games in Australia than anyone, first of many Houdini Arriving next month. And i already have 80 names on waiting list for chicago gaming no 3 title. Sold 7 games today all going to a Sydney Operator.

If all fails i can put my feet up and relax

Sure at the expense of the poor bastard with shit pinballs that cant be serviced in the future.

Anyway my point is,

Your like the guy who pushes Enron shares then when it goes to shit just walks away, bags the company but then goes and finds another version of Enron and then goes again.

Then has the nerve to call Homepin dishonest and wishes for his demise lol

what dodgy pinball company havent you dealt with?

your trading in the same Dodgy dishonest Industry pushing their dodgy wares.

Sure at the expense of the poor bastard with shit pinballs that cant be serviced in the future.

Anyway my point is,

Your like the guy who pushes Enron shares then when it goes to shit just walks away, bags the company but then goes and finds another version of Enron and then goes again.

Then has the nerve to call Homepin dishonest.lol

Well we have not had issues with Alien, and people buying know what they are buying and are prepared to still buy, in fact pinballbrothers will have parts for alien as they shipped them to norway where they will be making Queen.

I didn't call homepin dishonest are you saying he is?

We have not sold or taken any money on Thunderbirds

Also we didn't sell Predator,TBL,or many other failed business's

Think of me when you look at TAG topper as i helped with that

I didn't call homepin dishonest are you saying he is?

well yer you have a number of times, the most recent was the Comment in regards to the ban on him making the cabs.

you were clearly making out the guy was Bullshitting there.

As for my idea of if he is dishonest or dodgy? I cant answer that, I reserve judgement later. Im hoping he has every intention to deliver these games.

He Clearly has some Problems though, But I wouldnt be trying to bring down his company.

You know whats worse than homophobic and bigoted Comments? trying to Ruin a guys business that could leave a bunch of people who have pre-orders with no chance of getting their game. Or even seeing a bloke lose everything on a business venture failing. The Bigotry comments are a case of sticks and stones, the part about People niggling away pulling at the threads so it all falls down is Actions that actually do damage.

And as your well aware you profit well from these shit failed ventures So Im not sure how much higher your horse is than his.

He does deserve criticism for some things, like the pre-orders and I think he should refund, and Ive clearly stated that in past posts here, but Some people are after blood, and thinking they now have a wif of that are clearly now wanting the kill

Edited by jason1

Oh i understand now

Worried about you and your money, well you should have ordered from ballsnall or pinball shed an Australian business and your money would be protected.

And after the Bumper mess i would have thought people would be more careful?

I am flattered you think i have the power to bring down an international pinball company, All i have said is i am not supporting his business.

Which costs me $50,000 a year in profit selling his products currently. So how will i afford to fuel my jet now is the bigger concern.

Anyway my point is,

Then has the nerve to call Homepin dishonest and wishes for his demise lol

your trading in the same Dodgy dishonest Industry pushing their dodgy wares.

If u don't know what ur talking about don't throw comments about someone and their business .

No one lost money with @Ballypinball his always looks after his customers and works his ass off .

Don't use him as an excuse for companies that go under. There's nothing worse than people blaming and having a go at everyone else except the company that caused the issue. Alot of people will find anyone as an escape goat for other people **** ups .

Blame starts and ends with the manufacturer end of story . The fact that @Ballypinball was able to soften the wave for the customers and protect their interests was an effort in itself.

All the best and keep playing pinball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh i understand now

Worried about you and your money, well you should have ordered from ballsnall or pinball shed an Australian business and your money would be protected.

Nice try but No I dont have pre-order in TAG, I dont even like Thunderbirds, but some people here do, So respect them, you know how and why this shit game your currently playing can do towards bringing him down and 100% killing their chance of ever seeing their cash.

I am flattered you think I have the power to bring down an international pinball company,

there is nothing tobe flattered about, Your calling him a big company now, three pages back you weren't saying that. lol

All i have said is i am not supporting his business.

Takes you the last 20 pages for you todo that does it?

So last post from me, on this subject.

thank f--k for that,

Edit PS

No I dont excuse mikes antics, He has self induced Problems, But there is a point where you step over into the territory of just Beating a Horse that is almost dead, and in this case There are people on this forum who will lose Money If this horse dies.

If u don't know what ur talking about don't throw comments about someone and their business

That was essentially the point I was making to Bally, The comments were purely to show how easy it is to just go in and start kicking the crap out of some ones business on a forum.

It is easy to get carried away and forget that part of it

Edited by jason1

Already done, won't be selling his pinballs.

Not after the email I received from him, he is out of touch with reality, thinks he is Bigger than Stern and we are all ants to be walked over

Mmmmmm... A personal attack on you? Or a generic "f*ck everyone" email?

I hope he is not losing his mind :blink:

(well at least not until I get my prepaid TAG)

• Administrators

I've let this thread run because it's been relatively on track and mainly for those who have money tired up in TAG to vent however this moral grandstanding and speculation makes me sick.

People get crucified for one mistake these days, there's no room for tolerance or forgiveness and those people never see how repulsive their own behavior is. In Mikes defense many of those "racist and homophobic" comments were taken out of context but that's not what the "Judge Jury and Executioner" see, they only see those "bad words that should remain unspoken" and then get on their morally superior high horse and crucify. It wouldn't have made a lick of difference if Mike made a public apology, that doesn't change a thing.

Either the thread gets back on track or it gets closed.

Edited by Arcade King

• Administrators
id close it

it has all been said, the game is long overdue, and Mike does not care

I'd rather not Pete. Up until now this thread has been ok. It's slid off the rails a few times but managed to get back on track.

My only concern at this point if for people like you with money tied up.

• Administrators

I had a long discussion last night with another mod regarding this thread. We agreed pretty much independently with what Arcade King has said. Lots of discussion about Mikes business names and companies and a lot of insinuation to go along with it. Anyone who has any solid evidence that there is a problem should post it and make it known right now. At this point I have seen none, and neither had the other mod I spoke to on the matter. If all you are doing is speculating and niggling like a bitch then you should have a good look at your involvement in the hobby, particularly before you hit the post button again. The exceptions to that last sentence are the guys who have cash down on a TAG, they have cause to be pissed off over the delays. If those guys have info that will help keep other buyers informed I would appreciate it if they would post it. It may help someone else out, after all, that is why AA is here, NOT to give whingers a leg-up online.

Anyone who is looking for a refund on TAG should NOT be looking for advice on forums IMO. If you are in a position where you feel that is a serious option then you should pursue an official line. Approach your government consumer advocate with all of the relevant info and ask advise.

Dave