Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ben Heck Thunderbirds interview

vintage

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight answer to what exactly? he's said the board set wasn't the final one in the production model what part of this do you not understand?

Seriously some of you blokes just create conspiracies where there isn't any and act like a bunch a gossiping tuck shop ladies, its a disgrace to this hobby.

Step back and THINK before you post, the blokes wife DIED, his programmer DIED and some of you people make light of this? what a ****ing joke!

Well Trav . We kept hearing from Mike how there are 2 sides to the story and how the only one we knew about ( BH's side ) was not true . Was simply looking for Mike to tell us his side ( the truth ) to set the record straight ( which he did in post #33 - thankyou @Homepin ) . I am a big supporter of Homepin and am well aware of the ordeals he has been and is currently going through .

I have to actually say though that I am not happy by your comments aimed at me stating I am making up conspiracy theories . That and comparing me to a gossiping tuck shop lady is just downright f**king offensive . Perhaps it's you who should THINK before you post . Enjoy your weeks holiday courtesy of @furballx .

• Administrators
Well Trav . We kept hearing from Mike how there are 2 sides to the story and how the only one we knew about ( BH's side ) was not true . Was simply looking for Mike to tell us his side ( the truth ) to set the record straight ( which he did in post #33 - thankyou @Homepin ) . I am a big supporter of Homepin and am well aware of the ordeals he has been and is currently going through .

I have to actually say though that I am not happy by your comments aimed at me stating I am making up conspiracy theories . That and comparing me to a gossiping tuck shop lady is just downright f**king offensive . Perhaps it's you who should THINK before you post . Enjoy your weeks holiday courtesy of @furballx .

He's already told his side of the story several times that was the point and my comment was in general not solely directed at you.

Don't worry I can be offended for you also.

Unfortunately he knows all too well that controversy is good for generating hits on his podcasts, so he will continue to dig up dirt and play it for anyone who will listen.

And I will continue to listen because no one can censor him , he's his only fanboy. He keeps the hounds on the fox's scent. @vintage i thank you for posting this thread because it has allowed me to observe the behaviour and alliances that are formed and what some members are allowed to post yet others are edited. I have noticed personal slander against kaneda (so that makes me a kaneda fanboy or a troll?) yet that post remains. Why? This is unfair if one can post using that word but the same word used gets the post removed because it's used against someone else? My frustration with the same old slagging and troll pointing got me so fired up last night, it's seems OK for an AA member in the past to personally attack me on special privileges but it seems reciprocation it not accepted but it was just as deserving. This site is really going backwards and i'm so sick of people questioning others to the words of "What have you ever achieved in life" the answer is "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS".

Edited by hotty

And I will continue to listen because no one can censor him , he's his only fanboy. He keeps the hounds on the fox's scent.

He’s a self opinionated idiot. Best thing that ever happened to this site is the day Kaneda stopped coming.

He’s a self opinionated idiot. Best thing that ever happened to this site is the day Kaneda stopped coming.

He has an unbridled enthusiasm that gets some peoples backs up

doesn't seem like an idiot,pretty successful from what I can tell

He has an unbridled enthusiasm that gets some peoples backs up

doesn't seem like an idiot,pretty successful from what I can tell

He can’t help himself, he just want to stir the pot and is very good at it, regardless of the truth of the matter at hand.

He can’t help himself, he just want to stir the pot and is very good at it, regardless of the truth of the matter at hand.

Aah, The ol' "Never let the facts get in the way of a good story".

jeez, I hope we've seen the last of him.

Whatever that's supposed to mean :unsure

Maybe you'll find the answer in one of your inspirational books. I understood the meaning through life's experiences.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't censor or silence him on his podcast that's why i can listen without the derailing that happens far too often on threads, I see your point but i'm only interested the the real content not the BS in between because i have an ability to ignore bullshit when i hear it come out of someone's mouth and have fun taking them to task on their BS. I am not gullable and i'm not aggressive but i can stand up for myself.

Maybe you'll find the answer in one of your inspirational books. I understood the meaning through life's experiences.

I’m no fan of Homepin (which is no surprise to anyone here), but Mike’s a saint compared to Kaneda.

I’m no fan of Homepin (which is no surprise to anyone here), but Mike’s a saint compared to Kaneda.

Bloody Hell pauloz i'm not comparing the two by any means and if I was at a cliff edge with those two i would probably jump myself

Edited by hotty

try the vegetarian meatloaf (hope thats not offensive to fat white musicians?) .. im here all week :P

What's wrong with an oversized boil on a butt cheek that warrants the offensive remark about eating vegetarian meatloaf?

My butt cheek boil is now offended.

• Administrators
And I will continue to listen because no one can censor him , he's his only fanboy. He keeps the hounds on the fox's scent. @vintage i thank you for posting this thread because it has allowed me to observe the behaviour and alliances that are formed and what some members are allowed to post yet others are edited. I have noticed personal slander against kaneda (so that makes me a kaneda fanboy or a troll?) yet that post remains. Why? This is unfair if one can post using that word but the same word used gets the post removed because it's used against someone else? My frustration with the same old slagging and troll pointing got me so fired up last night, it's seems OK for an AA member in the past to personally attack me on special privileges but it seems reciprocation it not accepted but it was just as deserving. This site is really going backwards and i'm so sick of people questioning others to the words of "What have you ever achieved in life" the answer is "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS".

You've always spoken your mind and nobody has stopped you and I respect that and despite what you say you've always given as good as you get, if somebody deleted or edited your post it was for good reason.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is such a waste of bandwidth.

Same old shit, same old regurgitated diatribe..

NBN?