Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Critical Hits #3 at The Pinball Grotto with Jack Danger

HI all. I'll open the doors at 6pm, comp to start at 7 pm. All are welcome. Not sure how many are coming, but we can easily have 30 fold. Plenty of beer to buy there ( well , hot chips) and will have pies/sausage rolls as per normal. Any special food requests?

I'll be there too @chopchop . Wouldn't be too surprised if you end up with more than 30.

Well that will be interesting. I'll bring some folding chairs and tables and people can relax outside as well. Weather is forecast to be good luckily. New Walking Dead code is in, Cabaret is now on 3 balls. I'm going to put the settings on GOT on super hard too. Time Warp up and running. Klondike off the NZ to only the one EM this time.

Well that will be interesting. I'll bring some folding chairs and tables and people can relax outside as well. Weather is forecast to be good luckily. New Walking Dead code is in, Cabaret is now on 3 balls. I'm going to put the settings on GOT on super hard too. Time Warp up and running. Klondike off the NZ to only the one EM this time.

What changes with GoT on super hard? I don't think I've ever played it that way.

Michi.

Dont know yet. Going to go through the menu and see what they have. Seems to be the longest playing game in the bunch - maybe take some outlane rubbers off too just to mess with you all.
Make tilt super sensitive like bdk at batcave!

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Dont know yet. Going to go through the menu and see what they have. Seems to be the longest playing game in the bunch - maybe take some outlane rubbers off too just to mess with you all.

Evil man! ;)

But, seriously, I got screwed by Got more than once last time. On average, I suspect it won't be playing quite as long?

Michi.