Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Apps to sd card

Hi guys

I have been trying to figure out how to put my apps on a sd card, so when i buy a new phone i just plug the sd card in and it will be all there. I have tried youtube and google for research and no success for a week now. Please help guys.

Sent from my X9009 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

not sure this is possible, even when you move your apps to sd card using an app like app2sd, you need to have first installed them on the phone, i'm pretty sure android writes some information to the phone's memory as well, even if the app is moved to sd. don't know how apple works.

if you are using android, just use their backup / restore feature, that works for a new phone.

not sure this is possible, even when you move your apps to sd card using an app like app2sd, you need to have first installed them on the phone, i'm pretty sure android writes some information to the phone's memory as well, even if the app is moved to sd. don't know how apple works.

if you are using android, just use their backup / restore feature, that works for a new phone.

Hi mate

So i have a oppo r9 and there is a back up feature. So how does it actually work. So can i buy a new phone and then use that old backup

I know when you had 2 iphones jailbroken you could just drop and drag from a pc. Is this possible from android to android