Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Covid won't break us, Melbourne meets 2021!

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to tomorrow night at Paul's!

Last call for a July volunteer...

We have not missed a month for the last 19 months! There must be some kind person willing to help us save breaking the wonderful chain we have built...:D

Yes, i will try anything. :lol

Sounds like it’s your place then mate [emoji3]

I may entertain a host only now that you have said that Brett.

In all honesty though we already have 2 hosts doing double duty this year, include me and that's half the year!

Not really what I was hoping this would turn out to be...

I may entertain a host only now that you have said that Brett.

In all honesty though we already have 2 hosts doing double duty this year, include me and that's half the year!

Not really what I was hoping this would turn out to be...

Hey mate, was only stirring the pot and know you already throw a couple so please don’t feel like you have to fill the spot. You’ve already done heaps for the local community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate, was only stirring the pot and know you already throw a couple so please don’t feel like you have to fill the spot. You’ve already done heaps for the local community

Thanks for the kind words mate, I can see now my message may have read differently than I intended.

More than happy to hold a host only meet, as many would know I have a blast on my meet nights.

But as they say, variety is the spice of life!

• 4 weeks later...
Why is @AxedBandit on the side of a Public Transport Bus? The Pinball Party Bus I would understand :D I'm spotting all my pinball buddies out on the road now days..[emoji38]

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151264https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151265

Haha - I've found my doppelganger

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

If anyone missed @Hashman's meet boy did you miss out. What a night!

Perfect example of why I started this, thanks again Dave and Ray.

Now us very lucky hosts get to turn our gaze to Joe @Coon82, looking forward to a great host only meet.

Being a host has perks people! Don't be shy.

And I believe we will be adding @Dirty daz to the roster this year as well...Daz?

Thanks to all who make these nights so much fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome everyone to another year of awesome Melbourne meets, while many of us know the drill by now I also want to invite anyone that has not been before and is interested in coming to let us know and join in on the fun!

After 2019's fantastic round of meets we are looking to make it bigger and better in 2020, if you are new to the Melbourne meet scene please see THIS THREAD.

We aimed for one per month in 2018, and I am happy to say we did it! Last year we had a couple of months with multiple meets but we also missed a month. Let's see what we can achieve this year.

Once again if two people want the same month I say lets run with it, besides we don't have to attend every meet. :lol

I will mention all the previous hosts and put in some that have told me they are interested or could hold a meet. Remember host only meets are fine.

As always we crave new hosts. If you are thinking about it, let me know. Happy to discuss any questions you may have.

Previous hosts and hopefully some new hosts role call, Ryza, mckie1, Batman Fan, toads, Fairground, Gemini2544, Manny65, Glenn70, gum, AxedBandit, Coon82, Dirty daz, Queen Of Shots, Hashman, DangerRay, mix_vt_cal, thegrunta666, mjfisher1974, ozsammyboy, pinball god, emken, Noob-A-Tron.

Jan = ozsammyboy FIND THE 2020 HOST ONLY MEET HERE.

Feb = AxedBandit - SEE THE 2018 MEET HERE, THEN SEE THE 2019 MEET HERE, AND FIND THE 2020 MEET HERE.

Feb =

Mar = Gemini2544 - SEE THE 2018 MEET HERE, THEN SEE THE 2019 MEET HERE, AND FIND THE 2020 MEET HERE.

Mar =

Apr =

May = Manny65 - SEE THE 2018 MEET HERE, AND SEE THE 2019 MEET HERE.

May =

Jun =

Jul =

Aug =

Sep =

Oct =

Nov = Cursed - SEE THE 2018 MEET HERE, AND SEE THE 2019 MEET HERE.

Nov =

Dec = Hashman - SEE THE 2018 MEET HERE. AND SEE THE 2019 MEET HERE.

Please let me know if you would like to host a meet and if i can help in anyway, remember a meet can be a host only meet if you prefer.

Can't wait to see what 2020 brings!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Cursed