Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

FS - Maximum Tune 1,2,3 & Mario Kart 1 &2 Parts

A few odds and ends that I don't need any more.

1. Namco V315 STR PCB

This is the force feedback controller board used in a range of Namco driving titles including, Ridge Racer V, Maximum Tune 1-3 and Mario Kart. This came from a Maximum Tune 3DX+ Machine that was producing an E-20 error after an hour or so of operation. I had replaced this with a new one from Namco so this one was not needed. Although these PCB's have an EPROM on them for each game, the one Namco sent me was for a Mario Kart so I assume they are interchangeable. This board should also be a replacement for the V320 STR PCB but is being sold as-is. I believe the fault to be in the transistors that are attached to the heat-sink but not sure. After $100

2. Namco Video Card for Maximum Tune 3, 3DX and 3DX+

This card was removed from a working machine to try and trouble shoot a freezing issue that later turned out to be issue with the heat-sink. Card and fan are working, but being sold-as is.

3. Maximum Tune Upgrade Software

I think this is the B02 upgrade for 3DX+ but am not sure. Sold as-is. $20

Postage is via express post satchels at buyers expense with a small additional charge of $1 for packaging. Pickup also possible from West End.

Pictures:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-96GRx4m7sHUnczWTl0MUxRUnM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...