Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball Rom and Prom programming

I get quite a few people messaging me asking if I still program roms for Pinball machines.

I used to advertise this on here a couple of years ago but asked Trav could he temporarily remove my sponsor section because I had a lot on my plate at the time and couldn't keep up with everything.

I am writing this just to let you know that YES I do still program them.

What I can do is Pinball roms for just about any machine , I could also do them for certain Arcade games but you would have to let me know the size of the chips and what you'd like programmed onto them.

I can also do the older Bi-polar proms that are used on Arcade boards , I have hundreds of them in several different types and sizes.

As well as that I have heaps of GAL and PAL chips and I can program whatever you'd like onto them.

So if you are ever after any of the above or have a question just ask me and there's a good chance i'd be able to do it for you.

What a timely post as my rom burner died today :cry

I have two Stern Mpu-100, both working with Leon's test rom (thanks Travis) and both wired for 2732 roms, however when I put in u2 from Bally Vector the board locks up.

I read that these boards only work with some of the early games, Freedom, Night Rider, Evel, 8 ball although I haven't dug into the reason. So I am looking for a pair of Any of these early roms for U2 and U6 so I can finish testing these.

Can you do them for me please Ken, and pm me the payment details.

Ray :D

Hi Ray , when either Stern mpu-100 or Bally -17 are jumpered correctly for 2732's they can run any Bally game so Vector shouldn't be a problem.

Is the Vector rom an original , they used a lot of 2532 roms on the later Bally games so that could be your problem.

With the earlier games of either manufacturer , Night Rider ,Mata Hari , Stars , Memory Lane ,Magic etc you can jumper the board a certain way and they can all run on a single 2732 rom in U2.

It's only the games after and including Lost World that use the 2 x roms at U2 and U6.....BUT you can still have the earlier games running on both roms as well.

So make sure your U2 Vector rom is a 2732 and if you still want me to program a couple of roms for you just message me. :)

Thanks Ken,

Fantastic info and clears up a lot.

The vector roms are 2732s and were burnt just a few days ago from the Bally 2732 files. I can't actually test them again currently but I have ordered another burner.

I guess I should check the 2732 jumpering next :), will pm you. Cheers

Thanks Ken,

Fantastic info and clears up a lot.

The vector roms are 2732s and were burnt just a few days ago from the Bally 2732 files. I can't actually test them again currently but I have ordered another burner.

I guess I should check the 2732 jumpering next :), will pm you. Cheers

You can borrow my burner Ray

It's the same as yours

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade