Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Arcade Coin Boxes

I've been offered a lot of arcade coin boxes for free and will be picking them up on Wednesday afternoon.

I have no immediate need for all of them so I'd like to give some away to people with cabs that have the coin box missing.

I'm not sure of the exact number but it's probably 20-40, all uprights and mostly from late eighties and early nineties cabinets...

These are the conditions:

1 - You need to post a pic of the cab that's missing the coin box, if you know the right dimensions or have a pic of what you need that would be helpful as well. Maybe other members with the same cab can confirm dimensions. I'll sort through them and once I find the right box I'll package it up and get you a price on postage. It's fine if you have a couple of cabs missing boxes.

2 - You pay for postage.

3 - You need to be a contributing member on the forum and have either upgraded your membership or have a higher figure than myself in any of the following:

Join Date - Jun 2008

Posts - 1,624

Mentioned - 143 Posts

Quoted - 291 Posts

There is a lot of time and work involved in sorting, photographing, measuring, packing, getting postage quotes and finally posting them so hopefully most of you will understand why I have set these conditions.

Once I pick them up I'll post a pic of them all laid out to give a better idea of what's there.