Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

FLYING HIGH ( Airplane )

Well my hat is off to you again Mr @ Kress. Always the innovator. Maybe move them apart a smidge, could take quite a while to drain the ball on that playfield. But then again, you do make machines that give you a good chance at a proper time of game play. Keep up the good work Shirley...

I dont know ?

I usually just do something then send it to Marco and he

tells me the Date and Company that did it first.

With Pops it usually the sixties.:)

Maybe it was Dead Flip? I just remember someone recently mentioning them and then these pop up. Very cool and surprisingly they look somewhat controllable.

Thank-you @ ajfclark ....what can i use as a robust spinning platter?

IMG_20180225_091048946_TOP.thumb.jpg.8a488b877fb6a853abf5a3c161efd529.jpg

Thank-you wooden donut

IMG_20180225_094157639.thumb.jpg.e7823539a98fb23c8ab2cc93a5307c0b.jpg

Thank-you fast and furious dvd

IMG_20180225_101703707.thumb.jpg.803d723bf9757b9af248cbfa652b4632.jpg

Thank-you spinny things

IMG_20180225_103554294.thumb.jpg.91e13bbff9fd006efe94ccc2123625d2.jpg

Thank-you NASA

IMG_20180225_112644009.thumb.jpg.ee2751c5bc516cf9f5b00215ad50cab7.jpg

Edited by kress

I dont know ?

I usually just do something then send it to Marco and he

tells me the Date and Company that did it first.

With Pops it usually the sixties.:)

Well it may have been done before but you can dress that feature up with modern electronics to something not done before like the machine drives the pops for say 10 hits and then, (once the player has seen what the bumpers can do), the player takes over for a time period they have earned doing other tasks on the machine elsewhere tieing in that playfield with the rest of the game.

During the first 10 hits only the bumpers score but once the player takes control, the lanes and spinner come online for large scores or maybe an extra ball?.

It's a great new feature but the trick is to make it a part of the game players need to do or want to do.

Maybe once the main ball has drained, you play that "mini playfield" with the chance of playing to get your main ball back?

Well it may have been done before but you can dress that feature up with modern electronics to something not done before like the machine drives the pops for say 10 hits and then, (once the player has seen what the bumpers can do), the player takes over for a time period they have earned doing other tasks on the machine elsewhere tieing in that playfield with the rest of the game.

During the first 10 hits only the bumpers score but once the player takes control, the lanes and spinner come online for large scores or maybe an extra ball?.

It's a great new feature but the trick is to make it a part of the game players need to do or want to do.

Maybe once the main ball has drained, you play that "mini playfield" with the chance of playing to get your main ball back?

At this point if a mode is not lit multiball start sends you to the sequel.

Right now I have spell LUNA with the loops each time you arrive there.

Then spell SHUTTLE ( saved for the whole ball ) with the spinner. How many spins per letter depends on the level.

Lighting playfield X up top ( Lasagne ) for the remainder of the ball.

All callouts and animations from PART2

Interesting. I need another use for bumpers and there assemblies Mr @kress ?.

I have to many of them and I really don't even what them on my machine.

Well not how they are on any other machine anyway.

If your asking for permission its granted.

If your asking for permission its granted.

No, I don't want to use that one more just expressing my frustration at the all these bumpers and nothing to do with them.

At this rate they will end up being another form of slingshot

Spinning - Pop assembly - first test / landing gear

This will be placed in the lower playfield RIGHT and tyre chirp when activated ( blue light )

https://youtu.be/6cait4Qekr0

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124838[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124839[/ATTACH]

What the hell have you been drinking to come up with this? or was it smoking? or both ? keep up the innovative good work young man !:D

What about a flipper bat coming up the center of the skirt?

Flipper shaft under the playfield has a clutch bearing on it and the outside of the clutch bearing attached to a flipper mech so when the flipper coil pulls in, it forces the clutch bearing to lock up on the flipper shaft making the flipper bat to "fire up". When the coil deactivates, clutch bearing unlocks leaving the flipper in it's new location till the skirt gets hit again.

(clutch bearing is a bearing with steel balls in it that spinning the bearing one way works like a normal bearing but spin it the other way and it locks up hard)

That is similar to Bally's World Cup 94.s soccer ball only less intrusive.

I like less intrusive, more discrete features. Well done I think.

Just wondering the spinning bumper over much closer to the surrounding rebound rubbers so the ball is "sucked into the gap and spat out with heaps of top spin in the ball"?

That is similar to Bally's World Cup 94.s soccer ball only less intrusive.

I like less intrusive, more discrete features. Well done I think.

Just wondering the spinning bumper over much closer to the surrounding rebound rubbers so the ball is "sucked into the gap and spat out with heaps of top spin in the ball"?

In the main this is a target which can collect a shot of the same colour.

Once hit it will collect that shot and then move off

that colour to the next ( green,blue,yellow,red ).

It's basically a dangerous cheat to make anyone of the main shots.

Lastly it lites the super jackpot for a period ( linked to the centre horseshoe and captive ball )