Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

LED OCD for Capcom

It goes to the MyUS depot and they advise me via email that it's arrived. They open the box and list all the items and send photos if I request it. If I've ordered other items from other vendors they then batch them into the one box if I ask them too which saves on postage. I have an app and basically hit send when I want them to send it. The postage is pretty heavy though. I currently have 1lb of stuff to send and the postage is $32 US. That's on top of what I've paid for it to get to Florida. The idea is to buy items you can't get here or get stuff that is way cheaper there. It's good for some amazon stuff and pinball stuff where you might spend a few hundred bucks and have it sent in one go. I also pay around $10 a month for the US address. It only takes a few days to arrive after they send it but the hold up is once it gets to Sydney. It can take a week after that again to get to my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade