Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game 7 VPGL VPX MonsterBash [FINISHED]

Well I got just over double my PB, so apparently when your wife is in hospital being induced to have you next baby is the best time for pinball... I really should get some speel, might be might last score post for awhile :)

7ad398a92f2b6dbb3bb40d8203f493a6.jpg

Sent from my phone

ah! good luck wob !

and nice score.

try and get as many monsters ready to go on the next shot then get frakenstein = multiball = stopped timers. also middle spinner adds to your monster bash jackpot. I cant get past 400k...need practice but calling it quits for the night. Edy can give some tips.

BTW I have the phantom wireless logitech keyboard error :(

Game 7 VPGL VPX MonsterBash {closes Oct 22}

Monster Bash, Monsters of Rock are where the points are.

2nd time round is where they really build up.

Prepare to play for some time.

Think STTNG and Final Frontier, but with a 0 missing.

Sent by using mental telepathy

Yes. Ive played it a few times, i should learn the rules lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Bet it's heaps harder, most virtual a lot easier than the real thing.

I played Attack from Mars at Pinfest and had a shocker on it :( But the virtual AFM is a longplay..

Edited by Jed

I play it often and one of my fav games. In RL you can REALLY suck as it can be a drainer but then games you can go forever. Missed shots IMO are fatal and the ball drains in outlanes. I dont usually take artwork into consideration but I think the theme and artwork is 100%. The rules are simple but the challenge is to accomplish it. I was peeved at this as I could never get MOR twice! and I should have got 1+ billion. When playing comp - the whole strategy of game play changes.

Youre right though Jed VP plays easier but I found on newer 90's + pinnies. EM's and solid states (most times) play harder I reckon

I've seen a few people play AFM who make it long play... I was lucky enough to have a few games of it at Pinfest and the first game was a shocker but improved each game as I got the feel for the real thing but I would say that the shots are tighter.

I agree that many tables play easier in Virtual, but I'm OK with that... I hate the games in virtual that play heaps harder than the real thing... that shits me. Funhouse (VPX) was one of those, I'm not sure if the later version(s) are any better but when it was released it looked fantastic but played so hard.

I play it often and one of my fav games. In RL you can REALLY suck as it can be a drainer but then games you can go forever. Missed shots IMO are fatal and the ball drains in outlanes. I dont usually take artwork into consideration but I think the theme and artwork is 100%. The rules are simple but the challenge is to accomplish it. I was peeved at this as I could never get MOR twice! and I should have got 1+ billion. When playing comp - the whole strategy of game play changes.

You're right though Jed VP plays easier but I found on newer 90's + pinnies. EM's and solid states (most times) play harder I reckon

True, a lot also depends on the author as well. With VP you don't have to put up with weak flippers, targets that wont go down, etc, so that makes them a little easier. Abra Ca Dabra I found heaps harder in real life, so too Joker Poker!

Also with VP10, there is some wacky ball spin sometimes, that you don't see on real games!

game now closed , well done JustAnotherRat

- - - Updated - - -

True, a lot also depends on the author as well. With VP you don't have to put up with weak flippers, targets that wont go down, etc, so that makes them a little easier. Abra Ca Dabra I found heaps harder in real life, so too Joker Poker!

Also with VP10, there is some wacky ball spin sometimes, that you don't see on real games!

yeah i find EM's play great on the virtual, even those ones with the usless 2" flippers are nice and strong

game now closed , well done JustAnotherRat

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i find EM's play great on the virtual, even those ones with the usless 2" flippers are nice and strong

speaking of tiny flippers, I had never played a real capersville until pinfest, that gets my vote as world's hardest pinball machine !!!!